Resume is a brief description of the applicant, his qualities, experience, knowledge and skills. In general, all personal and professional information that a future employer needs to know.
This type of presentation of oneself as a specialist has long been entrenched in the labor market. But, unfortunately, there are plenty of examples of illiterate, unpresentable and frankly bad resumes. How to create a resume
for work so that after its consideration they will be exactly accepted? We’ll talk about this today.
First of all, it is important to know about why, in fact, this form is filled out. This is a kind of business card, and if the employer likes the information contained in it, you will certainly receive an invitation to an interview. Well, from there it’s close at hand to the ultimate goal - employment. Therefore, try to write a resume competently, clearly, concisely. Then, against the background of less successful applicants, you will look very presentable. It usually takes only a couple of minutes to review information about each potential employee, especially for large companies with a large turnover of personnel. So your resume should attract attention from the first lines and literally shout: "I am the one you need!"
How to create a resume? It’s difficult to get a job , but you can
- Specificity. The form is filled in for one specific company and for a specific position. Do not make yourself a jack of all trades and do not declare your desire to enter several radically different positions. This indicates unprofessionalism and inability to file oneself. An exception may be the submission of a resume to a recruitment agency, which will select you a position based on your skills and professionalism.
- Brevity. Before creating a resume, wanting to get a job, think about how to summarize the information.
- Aesthetics. Data must be printed in a legible font (spacing of at least 11th). Remember that a hand-written document is a sign of bad taste. Most likely, he will immediately be in the trash.
- Structuredness. Before deciding to get a job, sit down and think about what data you will indicate in it. Highlight those that demonstrate the best way possible that you are ideally suited to your desired position. Only this information should be in the resume. You should not describe in it the qualities that characterize you differently than from the most positive side. An entire biography from school years is also not necessary to write.
- Profile. The most interesting for someone who will read your resume are information about employment. Pay maximum attention to this: tell us about the profile of the company in which you have already worked, describe your job responsibilities, indicate the experience gained. Please note that all data must be recorded in chronological order. Try to write your resume as competently as possible. It’s more difficult to get a job without work experience, and it’s also not easy to compose a resume for a person who has never worked, because you will have to interest the employer in other aspects of his biography.
- And further. The resume must contain your personal data and contacts for communication, education, your profile as a job seeker, information about work experience, as well as additional skills.
Of course, not everyone without proper experience will immediately be able to correctly compose a resume. It’s difficult to get a job (a resume sample is
sometimes provided by the company itself). In order for the employer to choose exactly you from all the applicants, every step, from the preparation of the resume
to the interview, must be approached with the utmost care.