About Tibetan gymnastics you can tell a lot of interesting things. Peter Kalder described this miraculous set of exercises in his book The Eye of the Renaissance, which was edited in 1938. After this, this gymnastics gained immense popularity. Later, many different translations of this method appeared. For example, Five Tibetan Pearls. The exercises of this gymnastics received this name due to the fact that their number is 5 ritual positions - “Eye of the Renaissance”. They are recommended for anyone who wants to rejuvenate and strengthen the body, as well as stabilize peace of mind and calm. As mentioned above, there are many names for this complex. You will understand this by reading this text.
In general, Tibetan gymnastics for longevity also includes exercise six. However, it is performed only when the practitioner leads a specific and limited lifestyle. As a result of this, only 5 Tibetan exercises, which affect the state of the physiological and energy structure, gained wide popularity. More on this in more detail.
5 Tibetan exercises "Eye of the Renaissance"
Performing this morning exercise does not require a lot of time. It takes about 20 minutes to complete 5 Tibetan exercises. This is not much for a daily complex. Despite the fact that 5 exercises of Tibetan monks will help you achieve incomparable lightness and stability in the state of the body. They will also make it possible to always be in shape.
Indeed, the ideal and fairly simple complex is Tibetan gymnastics. These exercises should be carried out immediately, in stages, moving from one to another. Let's consider each in more detail.
You need to stand up straight and begin to rotate around its own axis in a clockwise direction. This is done before the appearance of slight dizziness. For beginners, 3-5 turns will be quite enough. This exercise, like the whole complex, involves the implementation of a leisurely increase in the load.
In this case, symptoms of severe dizziness and nausea should not be allowed. It is necessary to train correctly and hard. And after about 10 days it will be easier for you to conduct this gymnastics. Since the condition of the vestibular apparatus will improve. An ideal option would be to achieve 21 turns.
At this stage, gymnastics should lie with your back on a hard surface. Then you need to stretch your arms along the torso, placing your palms on the floor. After this, you need to raise your head, pressing your chin to your chest. In this case, the legs need to be lifted up without lifting the buttocks from the floor. If you have a good stretch, then in this case, the legs can be pulled to the head. This is done until the knees begin to bend. After this, slowly lower your legs.
Then you need to relax and do another 3-5 similar climbs. When training daily, you should bring the exercise up to 21 times.
Tibetan Renaissance gymnastics is also beneficial for the spine. This is a reliable fact. It is definitely worth trying this exercise. After that, you will feel all its benefits.
To begin with, you should kneel down with your pelvis wide apart. After that, place your hands under the buttocks. Then you need to lean your head back, straighten your chest and bend the spine forward. At the same time, you should rest your hands on your hips. Next, you should return to the starting position. Press the chin to the chest. Initially, it is worth starting with 3-5 approaches, and within two weeks to bring up to 21 times.
To implement it, you need to sit on a hard surface and stretch your legs so that the feet are shoulder width apart. In this case, the back should remain straight. Closed palms should be placed on the sides on the floor.
In this position, it is necessary to lower the head down and press the chin to the chest. Then you should raise the body up and forward, taking a horizontal position. In this state, you need to linger for a few minutes, and then slowly return to its original position with the chin pressed to the chest. This action, like all of the 5 exercises of Tibetan monks, should be brought to 21 repetitions. This is considered the best option.
In this action, the starting position will be a certain position. It lies in the emphasis lying on a solid plane, while it is required to bend the back. In this position, it is necessary that the toe pads rest on the floor. The palms should be located on the surface and directed forward. Hands and feet in this case are placed shoulder width apart. After that, you should throw your head back, and then take the angular position in the body up. The legs should be straightened. In two weeks it is necessary to bring this action to 21 times as well.
Regularity is the key to a successful result
The specified set of "5 exercises of Tibetan monks" should be performed every day. This should be a kind of ritual for you. Initially, for some, doing the same thing may seem dull and boring. However, in fact, after a while everything will turn out to be a rather simple process. One should only get used to doing the indicated complex “Five Tibetan pearls” in the morning of each day. These exercises will not take much time. All you need is about 20 minutes. After that, the Five Tibetans gymnastics will become easy and familiar. These exercises will be the same inalienable process as the procedure for washing and brushing your teeth.
The undoubted advantage of these actions is that they do not take much time. At the same time, with their help, you can quickly wake up from sleep, and also recharge with a positive mood and energy for the whole day. Although initially it might seem that the gymnastics “Five Tibetans” are physical exercises. However, in fact, these are ritual actions that can endow the human body with the necessary vital energy. Therefore, you should carefully study these 5 Tibetan exercises and perform them in the specified order.
To understand how these rituals affect longevity and human health, you should pay particular attention to the long-given explanation described by Peter Kelder in the book “The Eye of the Renaissance”. It consists in the fact that the human body has seven centers. They are also called vortices. In a healthy body, their rotation is very fast. But if their speed decreases and the movement of the vortices slows down, then the aging of the body occurs. As a result of this, a person becomes decrepit and painful. In a word, when all the vortices rotate at a great and equal speed, the body remains healthy. This is the principle of the complex "Five Tibetan exercises." However, if one or more of them slows down, then a person will immediately feel a breakdown. As a result, diseases will develop, and the aging of the body will accelerate.
Where are the magnetic centers (vortices)
According to Tibetan theory, their location is as follows:
- two of them occupy a place in the brain. One is deep in the forehead. The second is in the back of the brain. These vortices are denoted by “A” and “B”;
- the location of one is at the cervical base. Namely in the throat. This is the vortex "C";
- 1 is located on the right side of the body. That is, opposite the liver approximately at the waist. This is the vortex “D”;
- one is located in the genital area. This whirlwind under the designation "E";
- two in the knees. That is, in each one. They are designated “F” and “G”.
In general, the location of these vortices should be outside the body. However, when their deceleration occurs, they cannot even reach its surface. An exception are two vortices that are in the knee area. From this it should be taken into account that in order to return to a person health, youth and vitality, it is necessary to carry out the promotion of these vortices. For this, the indicated 5 Tibetan exercises will be needed. Each of them individually can also be useful. However, to achieve a tangible result, all five Tibetan exercises must be completed.
There are no contraindications to these actions. However, there are certain points that require special attention. They will help to avoid various injuries and problems, as well as achieve the greatest efficiency. They are as follows:
- The most important criterion is the implementation of a uniform increase in the number of repetitions of each of the 5 exercises of Tibetan gymnastics. That is, the first week should be performed in three repetitions. Then weekly you need to add another 2. This is an important condition. By the beginning of the tenth week you will reach 21 repetitions of each exercise. This will be the amount to stop at. However, there is an exception to the first exercise. It consists in the fact that it can be done until a slight dizziness occurs, but no more. In this case, an individual approach is required.
- Practicing these exercises of Tibetan lamas is necessary daily. You can skip a week only 1 time, but no more than that. In this case, you will achieve a good result.
- The best option would be to perform these rituals in the early morning. It would be ideal for these Tibetan exercises to be performed before dawn. For beginners in this matter will be more than enough. Later, you can add another evening complex.
- All of these exercises are very powerful. If suddenly you can’t make one of them, you still need to do all the rest. Under this condition, there will also be positive results, but they will turn out to be a bit slow. In addition, the first exercise in itself has a very powerful effect. Even if you perform only it, you will still notice an improvement in well-being.
- Overweight people need to be careful during the fifth exercise, until their own weight reaches the norm.
- People who have had surgery (for example, appendicitis have been removed) or have a hernia should exercise 2, 3, and 5 with caution.
- After this gymnastics, it is advisable to take a hot or warm bath. Also, completing the indicated ritual actions, you can do a quick wipe using alternately applying wet and dry towels. This is done if the use of a cold shower or wiping has previously been practiced. This is important to know. If a person is unprepared, then he should not do this. Since its rapid cooling from the inside can occur, as a result of which the positive effect of these 5 Tibetan exercises will be lost.
- During the implementation of this gymnastics, be sure to monitor breathing. After these exercises, you need to try to lie down a bit and relax well. This is necessary to restore strength. Also, do not forget about the regularity of this complex. Therefore, in order to achieve better efficiency, it is necessary to try not to miss training sessions. At the same time, they should be performed in the above order.
- Ideally, if the indicated Tibetan gymnastics for longevity will be carried out in the morning on an empty stomach. That is, you must do this immediately after you woke up from sleep. However, this is not fundamental. You can also carry out these exercises a day several times. In this case, the load should be varied, based on your own health. The main thing is not to overstrain this.
For whom and for what is the sixth ritual necessary?
As already stated above, all 5 exercises of Tibetan monks are aimed at the implementation of the restoration of the vital forces of the body. Also, with their help, a person will look much younger. This is a reliable fact. However, to achieve a more significant result, the sixth ritual is necessary. At the same time, I would immediately like to note that this action will be absolutely useless if positive results are not achieved in carrying out these five exercises. It should not be forgotten that this may take about a couple of years of regular implementation of these actions. It sometimes takes 3-4 years. And, perhaps, the most important condition in order to proceed with the sixth ritual action is that one should completely eliminate or severely restrict sexual life. This is due to a certain fact. Namely, the fact that the direction of the last ritual is focused on transforming a person’s sexual energy into vital forces. This exercise can be done at any time. However, it can only be carried out when there is an excess of sexual energy and a strong desire to use it. In this case, this exercise should be carried out.
To do this, you need to stand up straight, exhale all the air from the lungs. Further it is necessary, without inhaling, to lean forward. Then you need to rest on your knees with your palms. After this, the air remaining in the lungs should be exhaled. Then, without inhaling, you need to return to an upright position. After that, you need to raise your shoulders and push your hips with your hands. Then you need to pull the stomach to the limit. In this case, your chest should expand. It is necessary to hold this position as long as possible. Then you should inhale with your nose. And then you need to exhale through your mouth. In this case, you need to simultaneously relax and let go of your hands so that they hang down along the body. Then several times you need to quickly and deeply inhale and exhale. This cycle should be repeated 3 times. This is necessary to direct the emerging sexual energy.
In conclusion, I would like to note that the regular holding of these 5 Tibetan exercises will allow even the elderly to achieve a stunning result in rejuvenation and health promotion. It is only necessary to carry out the above actions correctly. At the same time, do not forget that their own bad habits also affect the state of health and appearance. Therefore, it is necessary to get rid of them.