Feline are harmful and capricious animals, but at the same time they are affectionate and obedient. The art of origami is a fascinating and interesting activity. This article will describe in stages how to make a cat out of paper - the cutest creature.
What will be required for manufacturing?
For manufacturing, you will need a sheet of paper with a ratio of length and width of 1 to 3. Most preferred size is 6 by 18 centimeters.
How to make a cat out of paper. Step-by-step instruction
The reference point will be the drawings and drawings drawn on them:
- lines - concave bends;
- dot-dash - bulges.
1. You need to fold a strip of paper in half.
2. Each side needs to be folded in half in order to outline future folds. Then they must be deployed so that the wrong side is on top. After this, you need to outline the folds on the left edge for the manufacture of the cat's face. Basting refers to folding and unfolding paper with a return to its original state. First you need to bend the left corner to the right side. Then similar actions are carried out with the right.
3. After all the folds are outlined, the workpiece must be fully deployed. The middle longitudinal fold should be concave, and 2 bulges resembling a cat's ears should form on the left and right sides. Next, you need to rotate the sheet of paper 90 degrees and form a bulge and recess.
4. Then you need to fold each diagonal of the bulge and raise them up, while simultaneously pressing the middle of the head. Previously created folds form a failure. Scissors are not required. It is necessary to move down, forming a body, so that a cat is made of paper. Be sure to control the correctness of the creation of bulges and depressions.
5. Based on the image, it is necessary to form a chin so that the cat made of paper with his own hands will turn out to be more attractive and interesting. The figure shows a green triangle, it must be found by the intended folds on the workpiece and, squeezing the fingers from the inside, to form a muzzle. Compliance with the rule that the upper corners forming the chin must move down is imperative.
6. When the chin is ready, pay attention to the result obtained from the inside, based on the figure. Further ears are formed. To do this, bend each to a cent and, stepping back a little, bend back. Look at the picture. Press harder. Press inside the fold in the middle of the head so that the cat’s forehead is slightly rounded. Pay attention to the back side, it should correspond to the image.
7. After the muzzle, head and ears have been formed, it is necessary to create a tail. First you need to form the contour of the fold line of the tail.
8. After basting, it is necessary to create two diagonal bends. They serve for the stability of the cat's body. Using diagonal arches, angles are formed on both sides.
9. Next, on the plane perpendicular to the body, it is necessary to form a tail. Both sides of the bottom diagonally flatten by bending the corners inward. With these actions, the tail of the cat will look more proportionate.
10. The final step of the step-by-step guide “How to make a cat out of paper” is twisting and arching the tail. With proper formation, it is this part of the figure that affects its stability and serves as support and support.
The article describes one of the simplest solutions to the question: "How to make a cat out of paper?" Even a child will cope with this task. In addition to the fact that this activity is interesting, it is also developing. Try it yourself - you will succeed!