Manicure shows how much a woman takes care of herself. If the nails are all right, then there is no doubt that the hair and skin will also be in very good condition. In beauty salons they offer to make manicures of various kinds. However, with a modern rhythm of life, I would like for the nails to have not only a good manicure, but also a healthy nail plate.
One of the last types of manicure, which allows you to take care of the natural beauty and health of the nail plate, is a Japanese manicure. Its main characteristics are the use of:
- serums based on natural constituents,
- tools made of natural materials.
Previously, each visitor undergoes a diagnostic procedure, after which they select an individual set of nail care procedures. Using materials exclusively of natural origin, specialists restore the health of the nail plate, making it smooth and close to perfection. Naturally, for a full recovery of one procedure is not enough, there must be at least four.
Japanese manicure involves the study and selection of individual methods for caring for cuticles, manicure carried out using special equipment, as well as dry massage. Let's consider these tapes more specifically:
1) To diagnose the condition of the nails, a table is used, with the help of which the method of care is then selected. Then a standard disinfection and a water bath are carried out, after which special products for Japanese manicure are applied (proteins in combination with rice milk). They simultaneously nourish and degrease nails.
2) The next stage is hydration, for which use whey prepared on the basis of cucumber extract. Thus, the nail plate is moistened and soaked with an antioxidant.
3) Japanese manicure involves strengthening nails with serum containing a large amount of active calcium, trace elements and small particles of natural pearls. It is with the help of the latter that the nail plate becomes smooth. The coatings used contain minerals and keratins, which promote growth and prevent the nails from exfoliating. Well-known ceramides close the imperfections in the structure of the nail, and ginseng, the extract of which is used in the base and upper layers of the coating, normalizes the hydrolipidic balance.
4) Applied tools for Japanese manicure, as you can see, are prepared on the basis of natural components, the same applies to tools:
- ceramic files
- rice and polishing blocks,
- Tachibana sticks (special orange sticks).
The cuticle is removed using Amakawa Bleu, made on the basis of minerals, Algagel on seaweed, as well as Suyren Oyru, which contains vanilla and lotus oils .
Separately, it should be noted masura biogel, which is used during the procedure and is a unique tool to strengthen the nail platinum. Calcium and protein, which are part of it, allow you to literally sculpt the C-bend of nails, creating a very thin and shiny coating on their surface. In the manufacture of the gel, the Anti-Lift formula is used, which ensures the absence of bubbles and prevents the platinum from rising when worn. Masura Biogel - a collection of polymers that harden under the action of a UV lamp in just 2 minutes.
It is easy to remove a Japanese manicure created on the basis of biogel. This requires only a special liquid.
Thus, the benefit of undergoing the Japanese manicure procedure is obvious, because as a result, the visitor receives not only beautiful, but also restored nails. Moreover, biogel has various shades, among which everyone can find his own. Manicure and pedicure for nail health - now it's just with the help of a new development of the great eastern country.