On maternity leave, there is usually so much to do at home that there is little attention to children. And they at this time do not know what to do with themselves. In this article, we will consider what to do at home alone, if children are bored, and we will come up with a lot of interesting activities that will benefit everyone.
Games or books
To the question of what to do when children are bored at home , there is an obvious answer - to play. As a rule, modern children have a huge variety of toys, so you can find a game to your liking for any kid. But most often it happens that all this is already tired. Then your imagination and improvised means which are available in each house will come to your aid.
- Ask the children to fasten clothespins on a long rope, not only in a chaotic manner, but, for example, alternating certain colors. This will not only develop fine motor skills, but also resemble colors and numbers.
- Remember the tale of Cinderella? So, you can mix different types of pasta, beans and peas in one large bowl in a similar way and ask the children to sort them out for speed. It will take a lot of time for them. However, if they get tired quickly and get tired of this activity, there is a risk that you still have to sort out the leftovers.
- Find the old magazine and cut into several pieces. So you get new puzzles that children can stick on a thick sheet of paper and then hang over their bed.
But you won’t be full of games alone. From early childhood, it is necessary to instill a love of books. This is not only a pleasant pastime, but also very useful. You can take books to the nearest library for a specific time, or you can buy them at a book fair at competitive prices. The main thing is that your child loves to read. Take an interest in what interests him the most: verses or prose, fairy tales or science fiction. And if your son or daughter plunges headlong into literary adventures, the question of what you can do at home when bored will disappear forever. To read!
Simple cleaning scares children with its monotony and routine. Turn your household chores into a game, and then the question of what to do at home alone, if boring, will disappear on its own. To lure children, write small assignments for them on small pieces of paper. For example, “vacuum the room”, “wipe the dust off the upper shelves” or “water the flowers on the windowsill”.
Twist the leaves into tubes and put them in a bag - let the children pull out the task for themselves. Come up with small gifts that the child will receive after he does an excellent job. Such simple amusement will posit to “kill two birds with one stone” at once: the children will not be bored, and it will become clean at home.
But what about the computer?
The worst option for what to do at home alone, if children are bored, is to give them a tablet or computer. Of course, every child is madly in love with such an activity and will happily spend a couple of hours in front of the monitor. However, before allowing this to your daughter or son, think about the serious consequences.
- A child sitting at a computer for several hours a day may begin to complain of headaches, eye pain, and even back pain. Osteochondrosis and loss of vision are far from the worst consequences of such a pastime.
- Leaving into virtual reality, the child ceases to be interested in the world around him, he does not want to go out, does not read books and lives only on computer games.
- Children become moody and irritable, and if there are elements of violence or murder in games, even cruel. Scientists have proved that computer games of the wrong content have a bad effect on the children's psyche.
The task of parents is to control and limit the time spent by a child near a computer or tablet. It is important to make it clear to him that there is a lot of interesting things in the world and spending your day on the virtual world is absolutely meaningless. Carry him with sports, street games or going to the theater, and in the future the child will definitely say “thank you” for a happy childhood.
This weekend is not bored!
Weekends are a great occasion to spend time with the whole family. There are a lot of options for what to do when children are bored at home.
- Be sure to go to the park to ride the rides. As a rule, this vacation is suitable for warm and sunny days, so do not miss the opportunity if the weather is fine outside.
- Buy a radio-controlled airplane or helicopter and drive the whole family out of town to launch it in the open sky. A lot of positive emotions provided.
- If it’s rainy and slushy outside, go to the movies for an interesting family movie. In such weather, you can also visit the children's theater or indoor water park.
- In summer or autumn, you can go with the whole family to the forest for mushrooms or berries. Take something to eat with you and have a small picnic in the mound - it brings you very close together.
- If you don’t want to go out on weekends, but don’t have a clue what you can do at home when you’re bored, watch the whole family watch an interesting movie or, for example, bake a pie or pizza.
What to do with a girlfriend at home when bored? There are lots of ways to have fun from the heart!
- arrange pillow fights;
- bake a pie or cookie;
- watch a fun American comedy;
- transplant flowers;
- register on a dating site and make new friends;
- arrange a costume photo shoot;
- turn on the music and create a dance for it;
- sing karaoke;
- Go through old photos and share memories.
If you really want to, you can come up with a lot of useful and interesting activities
if you are bored with your girlfriend sitting at home. The main thing is that she supports you in your ideas.
Summer is a small life
There are many options for what to do in the summer. When bored at home, it makes no sense to sit in front of the TV, you need to go for a walk. Good weather is a great reason to spend time outdoors. Call friends and go on a picnic in the countryside, on the beach to the pond, or just invite them to ride around the city on bicycles. If you have not found friends who would be your company, you can walk alone in the park, have an ice cream in a summer cafe or chat with a lonely old man sitting on a bench.
Now you know exactly what to do at home alone if you or your children are bored. Create, play, dream, walk!