Relations related to export are closely interconnected with the economic sphere of enterprises. Foreign economic activity is the sum of methods and means of cooperation in the trade-economic and scientific-technical plan, monetary, financial and credit relations with foreign states.
Export: what is it and its participants
A very important part of foreign economic activity is foreign trade (for example, Russian exports), which is defined as entrepreneurial activity in the field of exchange of goods between countries. The enterprises participating in foreign economic activity are independent legal entities that have their own separate property, and can also acquire various types of rights on their own behalf, have obligations, and also act as a plaintiff in court.
Export: what is and requirements for an enterprise to participate in foreign trade activities
If the organization participates in foreign economic activity, then it should have clearly defined goals of activity, which are prescribed in the constituent documents. The goals and objectives of foreign economic transactions should not contradict what is determined
charter or other constituent documents of the enterprise.
What features does FEA have?
- This is an integral part of general economic activity. With the help of foreign trade channels, goods are sold on the foreign market, which is produced in the country that supplies export products and satisfies all its domestic needs through imports.
- It has a very close relationship with political activities in other countries and can actively influence the implementation of a country's foreign policy using economic methods.
- It has significant differences with similar work in domestic markets.
Export: what is it?
Export refers to the export of goods, works or services, the results of intellectual activity, including copyright, from customs territories abroad without the obligation to re-import. The fact of export is subject to fixation at the moment when the goods cross the border.
Export: what is and how is carried out
In carrying out activities related to foreign economic activity, the company is developing a certain export policy. It refers to:
- Creation of clear boundaries of ideas about what goals the export has;
- development of strategies for conducting this activity, for example, when gas is exported;
- requirements imposed by the external market;
- available opportunities and resources at the moment and in the future;
- competitors' behavior.
Export: what is and components
The export policy envisages the development of strategies and principles for carrying out the enterprise’s activities on the foreign market, the formation of a certain assortment of goods, as well as the determination of the rate at which products exported from the country are updated, their prices, quality level, guarantees and after-sales service. One of the most important components of the export policy is that the assortment of exported goods is formed and managed. The main task is for the exporter to promptly offer a certain set of goods that match the profile of his production activities, and that the requirements of certain categories of foreign buyers are most fully satisfied.