If you want to take a break from the noise of a big city and enjoy the beauty of nature, feel free to go to the Shikhany recreation center. Here you can spend time in a comfortable environment with high-quality service and enjoy the fabulous beauty of Bashkortostan.
The recreation center is located in a picturesque corner at the foot of Kush Tau Mountain on the banks of the Belaya River. The institution is surrounded by a beautiful forest. Address: Shikhani village, Centralnaya street, 2a. It is 16 km from Sterlitamak, 120 km from Ufa and 240 km from Orenburg. The famous ski resort "Kush-Tau" is located just 300 meters from the recreation center, which makes it an ideal place for a winter weekend.
How to get there
If you want to fully relax surrounded by beautiful nature, go to a recreation center near Sterlitamak. How to get there? If you are traveling by your own car, enter the coordinates 53 ° 41'585 ”, 56 ° 05'940” in the navigator.
The recreation center "Shikhany" can be reached by public transport. You need to take a minibus, which runs from Sterlitamak to Mebelny, Mrakovo, Yuraktau or Yanginskain. All of these buses go through the village of Shihan. The recreation center is about 150 meters from the stop.
The recreation center "Shikhany" has four buildings with a capacity of up to 250 people. The following accommodation options are available to guests:
|room||Area, sq. m||Facilities||Price, rub / person|
|1||Single Junior Suite||25|
- mini fridge;
- dressing table with a mirror;
- table lamp;
- air conditioning;
- a bathroom combined with a shower.
|thirteen||Double Junior Suite||35|
- convenience of a single junior suite;
- glazed loggia with upholstered furniture.
|thirteen||Double two-room suite||55|
- convenience of a single junior suite;
- cushioned furniture;
- cupboard with dishes;
- dinner table;
- wall sconces;
- Electric kettle;
|2, 3, 4||Standard (double, triple or quadruple)||18 - 30|
- coffee tables;
- The bathroom is shared by a block of two rooms.
Guests also have the opportunity to pay on an hourly basis.
Discounts on accommodation
There is a system of discounts on accommodation at the Shikhany recreation center in Sterlitamak. Here are the groups of guests who can take advantage of the advantageous offers:
- Children under 5 years old stay in rooms for free (without providing a separate bed).
- Children from 5 to 12 years old receive a discount on accommodation in the amount of 30% (with a berth) or 50% (without a separate bed).
- For group arrivals (15 - 20 people) a 5% discount on accommodation is provided. For groups of 21-50 people, the discount on accommodation is 10%. For groups of more than 50 people a discount of 20% is provided.
- Pensioners and people with disabilities (upon presentation of the relevant supporting certificate) are given a discount of 10%.
- Upon the provision of a supporting document (passport or marriage certificate), birthday men and newlyweds are given a discount of 10%.
- For long-term accommodation (from three days or more) a discount of 10% is provided. For stays of six days or more, the discount increases to 20%.
The territory of the recreation center "Shikhany" has everything you need for a comfortable and complete rest for travelers. It features:
- dining room with three meals a day;
- organization of banquets and corporate events;
- outdoor sports grounds;
- children's playgrounds in the open air;
- table tennis;
- Russian sauna;
- cozy gazebos with barbecue grills and a picnic;
- football field;
- Volleyball Court;
- sports equipment rental (bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, balls, rackets, mountainboards).
In the warmer months, guests can enjoy exciting forest walks and swimming in the river.
When planning a vacation in Sterlitamak, be sure to pay attention to the ski complex located next door. Its name is associated with the mountain at the foot of which it is located. Kush-Tau in translation into Russian means "mountain bird".
From December to April, the ski season opens here. Six well-equipped tracks of varying difficulty will appeal to both beginners and professional athletes. There is also a special tubing track for children. All tracks are equipped with lifts, and the training is equipped with additional lighting. Thanks to the work of snow-sealing machines, it is possible to keep the slopes in perfect condition throughout the season. Beginners can use the services of instructors and quickly learn how to ski and snowboard.
The ski complex has a large service center. It features:
- sports equipment rental;
- first-aid post;
- luggage storage;
- parking for 400 cars.
The ski resort attracts travelers not only in winter but also in summer. In the warmer months you can enjoy rollerblading and biking.
When planning a vacation at the Shikhany recreation center in Bashkiria, be sure to check out the opinions of travelers. Here are some of the positive aspects you can learn from the reviews:
- the territory is surrounded by beautiful nature;
- at the recreation center it is very quiet and calm - what you need after crowded bustling cities;
- Attentive and hospitable staff;
- reasonable prices for accommodation and related services;
- in the cold season, rooms are very heated (even sometimes you have to keep windows open);
- there are many equipped places for barbecue and picnic in the territory;
- proximity to the ski resort (approximately 5 minutes drive);
- cleanliness of the rooms;
- great sauna;
- the bathroom has an electric heated towel rail;
- a large and very spacious wardrobe;
- an excellent cafe is located next to the entrance to the recreation center (though the prices there are a bit overpriced);
- nice sauna (although it’s rather small);
- convenient to get there either by car or by public transport (the stop is not far from the recreation center).
Negative guest reviews
Negative reviews can also be found on the Shikhany recreation center in Bashkortostan. Here are some negative points travelers indicate:
- outdated shabby furniture;
- very modest equipment of standard rooms (even a common refrigerator on the floor);
- there are not enough garbage bins and bins in the territory, you have to carry garbage behind you (and some unscrupulous vacationers just throw everything on the ground);
- TV broadcasts few channels;
- Suite does not match the declared category;
- weak wireless internet signal;
- very small towels;
- in the bathrooms there are no cosmetic accessories, not even soap;
- few opportunities for entertainment;
- both the buildings and the rooms are in need of major repairs;
- poor condition of the bathrooms (a lot of rust and mold);
- meals on a fixed menu (you can not choose dishes yourself);
- in winter, the territory is poorly cleaned of snow, which complicates the passage to the building by car (in heavy snow it is problematic to even walk around the base on foot);
- uncomfortable creaking beds;
- to get hot water from the tap, you need to wait a few minutes;
- not the best quality food;
- the canteen on the territory works strictly according to the schedule (that is, you cannot have a bite between the main meals).