In order to know how to win blackjack, a player needs to learn several aspects of this card game.
All card games have strict rules, which are strictly forbidden to be violated. Therefore, those who set themselves the goal of an indispensable win, the rules must be studied thoroughly. There are not many of them in this game.
Blackjack is played with a 52-card deck. In gambling establishments, so that an attentive player can not count the points remaining in the deck, they mostly play six-deck blackjack. But there are places where this is considered insufficient. There you can meet the game with eight decks.
The dealer deals two cards face down to each player. The dealer hands himself one card (first) open. The maximum winning combination is 21 points. Maps have the following numerical values:
- Ace - 1 or 11, depending on which value is preferable.
- The main cards (Jack, Queen, King) - 10 points.
- Lower cards (from 2 to 10) - points correspond to the numbering of the card.
Card suit in this game has no semantic meaning. Only the face value of the card is important. Your cards do not compete with partners on the table, but directly only with dealer cards. The sum of the points of your cards is called "hand".
Purpose of the game
The numerical combination of your “hand” should be higher than that of the dealer. This ensures you win the hand. If the dealer's open card is an ace, the player can take out insurance that costs half your initial bet. This will save the player from losing money if the dealer drops “natural blackjack” (a combination of an ace and one card for 10 points).
This combination is the most profitable for the player, because you can win blackjack with this set of cards in the ratio of 3 to 2. All other combinations leading to the player’s win are paid in the ratio of 1 to 1.
Unconditional loss brings the total amount of your cards in excess of 21 points. This situation is called "busting."
If the dealer's open card is not represented by an ace, but by any other card, the player has the opportunity to choose his further actions.
Depending on which cards were dealt to you when playing blackjack, the strategy for your further actions may be as follows:
- Also - you ask the croupier for another card. Their number is limited by the total amount of your "hand" - 21 or "bust".
- Enough - the player, satisfied with the number of points of his “hand”, gives the croupier a sign that he has already achieved the desired.
- Breakdown. If, when dealing cards, the player has two cards that are identical in points, he may ask the croupier to divide his cards into two “hands”. To do this, double the initial amount of the con.
- Doubling - a player who is confident that their cards are superior to those that are located at the dealer increases the initial bet twice. After that, he can take only one card into his “hand”.
- Change. Some varieties of the rules of the game allow the player to refuse to continue playing due to the uncertainty of winning with the cards received during the distribution. In this case, only half of the bet will be lost, and not the entire amount.
Knowing these simple provisions of the game, a person can sit down at the gambling table. However, this is not enough to be able to win blackjack.
A certain algorithm of player actions can significantly increase the chances of staying with a win in a popular game. However, before you win blackjack, we recommend that you study the percentage component of the possibility of unconditional loss by sorting the amount of points.
|sum of points "hands"||probability of enumeration,%|
The player’s behavior strategy in this game is based on the fact that he knows one dealer card. Also, the player who wants to win must be aware of the actions that the dealer will take. He is not a player, and acts in accordance with clear instructions in which there is no place for a spontaneous decision.
These rules were invented in Las Vegas in order to turn blackjack into one of the most popular card games on the planet. The dealer has clear instructions when to take another card, or stop. The success of any strategy in this game became possible only with the predictability of the behavior of the croupier at the card table.
His Majesty Chance is able to break into dust any strategy of behavior in the game. When the loss follows one by one, strange things begin to happen to the player. At the sight of disappearing one by one bets made by him in the dexterous hands of the dealer, only a few can remain calm and calculated.
The bulk of the people break into a rage, thoughtlessly trying to return the lost funds. The player begins to act in a fit of emotion, completely losing control of the game of blackjack.
Cards do not tolerate emotions, so in such situations a loss is inevitable. The only right decision is to immediately stop the game.
There is another way to win blackjack for sure - never play for money or any other interest. Then you have the opportunity to always remain among the winners.