Organization of construction production is a set of interrelated activities, including:
- A system of preparation for various types of work.
- Definition and enforcement of the general procedure for the implementation of work, their order and target completion dates.
- Providing the construction object with all types of resources required for uninterrupted operation . Their presence allows us to carry out construction work at the right pace and with high quality.
Bit of theory
The subject matter, which combines the phrase "organization of construction production", is extremely wide. In a separate article it is impossible to even list the tasks included here. If you try to do this with very large strokes, then we should talk about the tasks associated with choosing a construction site, developing a project for a facility under construction, choosing a general contractor, ensuring construction, and monitoring the quality of work.
Organization of construction production is a complex of measures, the implementation of which ensures the achievement of the desired result. It is the commissioning of the facility under construction on time with the expected quality.
Organization of construction production implies the provision of targeted technological, technical and organizational solutions, as well as measures to ensure the fulfillment of obligations under the signed contracts for the construction of facilities. That is, putting them into operation on time and with the specified quality, subject to the economic, industrial, economic and other interests of the participants in this construction. These include:
- Building and contracting organizations.
- Transport workers.
- Organizations engaged in research and development.
The methods of organization of construction production used in practice are components of the construction process carried out by the flow method, when the general technological process is usually divided into the appropriate stages (construction of the foundation, installation of walls, etc.), the implementation of which is entrusted to different teams. In these cases, work at the facility begins immediately after completion at the previous development, thereby achieving a continuous cycle of work. The main methods are:
- an organization method called threading;
- construction cycles of facilities;
- performance of work related to construction and installation, according to the previously compiled network schedule.
Fundamentals of the organization of construction production (basic elements):
- Design of the organization of work on the construction of the facility, which includes a set of production processes that are carried out at the construction site. It consists of two basic subsystems: the actual technology of the construction process and the organization of the specified production. Each of these subsystems has its own scientific foundations and its own essence.
- Designing the production of these works.
- The introduction of the so-called flow method.
The organization of construction production is based on the scientific foundations and essence of research and representative design. It determines the relationship of construction processes in space and time, operational management and planning of production itself.