Today it’s almost impossible to meet a person who does not know anything about the Lego designer. This toy captivates and amuses not only children, but also teenagers, and even adults. Having come to visit a family with children, you can see the picture: various details are scattered on the floor, and dad and his seven-year-old son are hotly arguing about how to make a base for Star Wars from Lego and collect something with enthusiasm. And dad is even more passionate about his little son.
What can be created from the constructor
The basis of the toy is a brick with spikes, thanks to which, the details can be connected to each other in any order and sequence. The designer allows you to assemble models of aircraft, rockets, mechanisms and robots, build entire cities and fairy houses, as well as bases for aircraft and military complexes. Practical recommendations on how to make a Lego base, in particular a military one, will be considered later. This will help to have fun and usefully spend free time for the whole family.
How to make a lego base? Putting together the foundation for future games
The base is the main component of most of the further buildings. Its construction will not be difficult if you have large sets of constructor.
- First, we determine for what purpose we are building a base - for building a new great city or for warships. The material and details of which the base will be made, as well as its color, depend on this.
- So that the base does not fall apart in the hands along the route from the table to the floor, and vice versa, it is better to choose ready-made fundamental slabs or mesh bases for construction. The former are specifically designed for bulky buildings and significantly reduce assembly time. Mesh bases will help if there is not enough color to cover the fundamental slabs or if you need to create different levels of the structure.
- The basis, depending on the chosen building, can be created in relief. To do this, we select the tiles of the desired size and color and connect among themselves in the sequence that is necessary for the selected landscape. Its edges can be uneven, roundish and convex. Turn on the fantasy.
How to make a “Lego” - a military base with your own hands?
You will need:
- Mini-figures from a large set of constructor. Make the same uniforms and hats for them. Choose one time of military operations: either you will have a modern army or military units from past centuries. The army is almost ready!
- The weapon is a Lego. Equip each soldier and commander with weapons. Watch for the era in which hostilities are unfolding.
- Scenery for the battle, animals - optional.
- Lego-bricks, cars, equipment. What war without vehicles?
From bricks, by joining parts, build trenches, dugouts and shelters. Put the soldiers and officers there.
You can start the game! Build a strategy and tactics of military operations. Military advice for a speedy victory: try to create your own army of a decent size with a good command system, in which 40% consists of infantry, 16% of officers and 10% is artillery and transport.
And now - brag!
We’ll upload a video with building instructions and the best battles and games to your YouTube channel, and thousands of grateful users of your channel will watch how to make a “lego” base.
And last, the information is inquisitive.
Parts released in 1960 easily fit into 2010 kits. Despite the redesign, the bricks have joined together for more than 50 years. Therefore, the question of how to make from “Lego” a base from the remnants of the designer, inherited from the older brother, and the kit purchased last month, does not hang in the air, the assembly will not be difficult.