A clerk in a kindergarten is an employee who manages the relevant functions. It is he who manages clerical issues in an institution designed for preschool children. Usually the requirements for this specialist are quite simple. As a rule, secondary specialized or higher education in the field of economics is required, as well as seniority in a similar position, the duration of which is at least one year. We will tell you more about the work of the clerk in a kindergarten.
Who is it?
The essence of the profession, as a rule, is the implementation of workflow. Every day, a specialist must process a large number of documents, which implies their systematization and, if necessary, sending to recipients.
Sometimes the clerk in the kindergarten also performs the functions of an office manager and secretary, which involve making calls and other instructions from the management.
It is worth noting that the ideal employee in this vacancy does not have career ambitions, because in kindergarten it is unlikely to be able to make a brilliant career. This institution can be considered as the first step with a further transition to a more solid institution.
What does a clerk in a kindergarten do? In short, his main duty is to act in accordance with the job description, which is developed by the management of the preschool institution.
The main function is document management. The clerk, fulfilling the duties assigned to him, is in close contact not only with the head of the preschool institution, but also with his other employees, as well as with the department of education.
At the request of management, the clerk prepares the relevant acts, controlling the correctness of their content, as well as execution. In addition, this employee draws up official reports, as well as certificates and statements intended for the administration and other higher institutions.
One of the important tasks of the clerk is the processing of correspondence. Its task is to accept incoming documents and transmit to structural units.
As a rule, the clerk in the kindergarten is assigned the following functions:
- Documentation, also using electronic document management systems.
- Acceptance of incoming correspondence with its subsequent registration.
- Preparation of accounting documents, certificates, as well as office letters.
- Formation of personal files of kindergarten pupils.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Systematization and storage of archival documents.
- Monitoring the working hours of other employees, followed by filling out a time sheet for accounting.
- Monitoring compliance with work schedules with informing employees about upcoming changes.
- Execution of employment contracts and personal files for newly arrived employees.
- Keeping a book of orders.
- Printing and paperwork in accordance with the requirements of the head.
- Respect for the confidentiality of personal data, an obstacle to their dissemination without the consent of the relevant subject.
- Compliance with the job description.
The clerk in the kindergarten, whose responsibilities are listed above, must meet certain criteria:
- The presence of higher education in the specialty "Economics", "Documentation" or "Archival".
- Skills in processing documents, namely design, registering, archiving, etc.
- Skills of working with a personal computer, as well as office equipment.
- Experience in a similar or similar vacancy for more than one year.
In addition to the professional requirements that the clerk in kindergarten must meet, employers pay attention to some features inherent in the nature of the potential employee.
The following qualities are welcome:
- Accuracy. Work with documents requires the employee to maintain order. Categorically unacceptable chaos in the workplace or in the archive, which leads to the inability to quickly find the right document.
- Mindfulness. This quality allows the clerk not to make mistakes in the performance of his duties. Indeed, even a mistake in one letter made in writing personal data of pupils can have great consequences.
- Perseverance. Work with documents involves a sedentary activity. This is why you need to have a certain amount of patience in order to fulfill monotonous duties throughout the work shift.
The clerk's professional standard does not consider such qualities mandatory, but their presence is highly welcomed by employers.
How to get a job
First of all, the path to the aforementioned position begins with getting an education. As a rule, higher is required. However, in some preschool institutions, a diploma of secondary specialized education is sufficient. The requirement depends on management policy.
Also an advantage will be the experience of similar activities. For the employer, this means that the new employee does not have to be up to date from scratch.
A certificate of completion of computer courses will be useful. After all, most documents will have to be processed electronically. Therefore, a potential clerk should be able to handle the equipment.
In order to subsequently obtain the position of clerk in a large company, it will be necessary to have a higher education and work experience of more than 1 year.
How much does the clerk in kindergarten get? The issue is no less relevant than the requirements for a potential employee and the list of duties in the job description.
It should be noted right away that the range of offers is incredibly wide. On average, employees in this position manage to earn from fifteen to fifty thousand rubles a month. The exact number depends on a list of factors.
- Region of residence. In large cities, the salaries of clerks in kindergartens are higher than those of their colleagues holding similar positions in small provincial institutions.
- Employer. Kindergarten can be public or private, large or small. The amount of remuneration that the clerk can apply for depends on all of the above factors.
The functioning of a preschool institution presupposes a colossal stream of documents that need processing, systematization and storage. If you do not perform the functions listed above, chaos can quickly reign in the institution's activities. That is why the implementation of the relevant functions is assigned to a separate specialist, who is called the clerk.
In this vacancy, potential employers want to see an employee who has undergone appropriate training at an educational institution, and also has work experience. This allows the employee to immediately begin to perform work duties, and not waste time on the development of basic functions.
Knowing the above responsibilities that a vacancy implies, each candidate will be able to decide on the application.