Electronic devices and devices of various kinds surround us. They are constantly next to us: at work, and at home, and in the car. Manufacturers offer their options for all occasions. But there is no limit to imagination, and master amateurs came up with them even more. These devices can be used for various purposes and in various places, and their range is simply amazing.
Electronic home-made circuits for beginners and experienced craftsmen in large quantities can be found in specialized periodicals. But among a wide variety you can always choose the most interesting thing. Therefore, in this article we will reflect only a few examples of such devices.
Electronic homemade products are designed to facilitate the life of people. Among them are all kinds of sensors that allow you to control the house remotely. One such example is a motion sensor.
They work on the basis of reflection of pulses. If you enter the controlled area, the pulse will be reflected, and its characteristics will change. This will lock the detector, which monitors the output signal.
For a home, it is better to choose a thermal detector, since its accessories are more affordable. The assembly scheme is straightforward (it is shown in the figure below). And such a device can work in a wide temperature range. This sensor is suitable for monitoring lamps, alarms, and so on.
Incandescent bulbs are available in every home. But at present, they are gradually being squeezed out of the market. LED lighting devices are replacing them, so there are already options for remaking incandescent lamps into more modern and economical ones. To do this, you need a 30 W LED matrix , aluminum sheet, profile. Getting started:
- First you need to disassemble the lamp.
- Next, a circle equal to its diameter is cut out of an aluminum sheet.
- Two small pieces of the profile are cut from it. They are connected with rivets perpendicular to each other. Their size should be such as to fit in the lampshade.
- On the aluminum circle, mark the edges of the LED matrix (it must be placed in the center).
- We make holes for rivets and fix the matrix.
- On the inside we fix the profile. It will serve as an additional element for improving heat dissipation.
- The final step involves installing the structure inside the ceiling. It is necessary to connect the lamp wires to the matrix wires. After that, the lamp closes.
At this homemade electronic ready for further use.
LED backlit tile
Electronic home-made products amaze with their variety and flight of imagination of the masters who invented them:
- The process begins with laying the tiles in the traditional way. Only the joints between the tiles so far do not need to be repaired.
- The next stage of work is the preparation of the wiring. For this, special dad-mom connections are used. Wire insulation will be carried out by heat shrink. Cross-shaped elements are added to the wiring, which in their design have an LED.
- When all the wiring is assembled, it must be laid out in the grooves between the tiles. Installing the LED is best at the intersection of the seams.
- After everything is laid out, you can begin to fill the seams with a fugue. Only in this case you need to be very careful so as not to move the LEDs.
Balloons are a favorite attribute of all holidays. They appeared a very long time ago. But only recently their “life” has changed with the addition of “zest”. The fact is that electronic homemade products affected them too. Glowing balls will attract attention to themselves. Make them not difficult. For this you will need: balloons in the amount of 5-10 pieces, batteries, at the rate of 3 pieces for each balloon, and adhesive tape.
- The process begins by checking the polarity of the LED. To do this, it is placed on the battery. If it lights up, then everything is correct. If not, you need to change the polarity.
- After that, the LED is attached to the battery using tape. The resulting structure is placed in a ball. The same process is carried out with all remaining balls.
Suitable electronic home-made data for beginners. Almost anyone can make them.
"Day-night" photo relay
Lighting that turns on and off on its own is very convenient. Electronic homemade circuits suggest making a photo relay. A photodiode can be taken from an old computer mouse.
The principle of operation is quite simple. It is necessary to assemble the circuit, as indicated in the diagram. It is suitable for the case when it is light. When light enters the photodiode from the LED, the transistor opens. This causes the second LED to light up. The sensitivity of the device is changed using a resistor.
Electronic home-made products are a whole world that is completely unreal to know completely. You can choose only a few options that are suitable for each particular case. And if there is nothing suitable, you can always come up with something of your own and share it with others.