In today's world, people face stressful situations daily. Problems at work, family troubles, an excess of troubles in everyday life - all this leads to the fact that a person begins to feel discomfort in his emotional feelings, which, as a result, can affect physical health. This condition is called stressful. How to deal with it? Small but effective helpers in the form of anti-stress toys allow you to get rid of a bad mood and restore good mood.
The prerogative of anti-stress products
Why are toys of such a plan so relevant today? Because they have a lot of positive qualities and a minimum of negative impact on human health and well-being.
- Firstly, if we compare anti-stress toys with medicines, we should note the speed of their impact (no need to wait for the effect of drug absorption in body tissues), the absence of adverse drug effects in the form of dizziness, nausea, or other unpleasant sensations, as well as a low price in comparison with medications.
- Secondly, this product allows you to cheer up anywhere, anytime, in any situation, an adult or a child, a business man-businessman or a woman-housewife - everyone can get their share of reassurance thanks to such a simple adaptation.
What are uplifting products and how do they work? Types of anti-stress toys are divided into some categories.
- Silicone balls - very often found among children's toys, in backpacks of schoolchildren, in the hands of modern youth. This device involves a large ball covered with a silicone ball filled with a ductile plastic substance, which can transform into a large number of balls passed through the holes of this grid, when compressed by the palm.
- Soft anti-stress toys - often appear in the form of pillows or orthopedic linings under the nape of the neck, resembling the shape of a horseshoe. Very convenient to use and attractive in appearance, such products with images in the form of muzzles of all kinds of animals can be used by both children and adults.
- Squishes are small items made of soft flexible substances that represent the widest range of various animals and objects in the form of sponges, teeth, cakes, ice cream, cookies and other sweets that can entertain any child and give him pleasure in playing with them.
- Kaomaru’s muzzle is another type of stress relief toy that consists of easily deformable rubber and involves changing the expression and facial expressions of the mug that is painted on the toy itself.
- Anti-stress pens are ideal for a business person who cannot afford to be nervous at a business meeting in kneading a squish or Kaomaru. The springy flexible base of the handle allows you to twist it in your hands, disassemble, assemble, bend and unbend, as your heart desires.
- Spinners - literally blew up modern society with their enchanting appearance on the market for this kind of product and have become the number one popular anti-stress product.
- Flavored ruminant rubber - appealed to most users in the face of the youngest generation - children. A viscous substance in a bright raspberry, light green, orange, neon blue cast color with a pleasant aromatic odor pleases children with its presence in their life, resembling a huge chewing gum.
Many people are interested in the question of what is inside anti-stress toys, what are they made of and what allows them to transform into different shaped objects in this way. It all depends on the type of toy. If it is a soft pillow, then inside it there are crushed granules of polystyrene. If we talk about the toys of Kaomaru, then they are made of flexible rubber. If you are interested in filling the ball in the grid, then its shell is made of silicone, and filling in the form of a viscous plasticine substance is poured through an opening, which is then sealed with the same silicone seal.
Cleaning anti-stress toys is also not difficult. Rubber or silicone products can be soaked in warm, soapy water, with or without a sponge. Metal products in the form of anti-stress handles or a pendulum require cleaning as dusting with a cloth. A more laborious process involves cleaning soft products and pillows to relieve nervous tension.
How to wash anti-stress toys? Hand or machine wash is not only acceptable, it is actually necessary, since the polystyrene granules inside the product tend to accumulate a certain amount of dust inside themselves. Hand wash is mechanically easy to carry out and is similar to washing ordinary things. Cleaning soft products in an automatic machine involves the use of a washing bag in which toys will be placed so that in the event of a seam rupture, the granules do not scatter along the drum of the machine and do not spoil its mechanism. After washing, the toy must be allowed to dry naturally, not laying on the heater, nor on the battery, or on any other heating device.
The use of anti-stress toys involves various methods of their use. Again, it all depends on the specific type of product. Squishy and Kaomaru can be worn in a keychain in the form of a keychain, metal toys can be used as an office on the table - pens, pendulums, etc. Pillows and toys can be placed at home on the bed or in the chair so that they are at hand when want to relax.
Products designed to relieve stress are made of polystyrene, synthetic fabrics, silicone, rubber. They are not explosive, but can cause toxic fumes and a poisonous smell when burned. Therefore, they must be disposed of naturally as garbage without burning.