This dish will surely appeal to those who, during evening relaxation, having arrived home after hard work, are not used to spending too much time preparing food. And also to those who do not eat animal meat or spend fasting days. Macaroni and cottage cheese are ideal for those moments when you are too lazy to cook something especially “tricky”, but you just want to have a bite to replenish your strength. In addition, this dish has a lot of variations, can be served to the table with a variety of sauces.
Pasta with cottage cheese. Basic recipe
It is generally uncomplicated: you need a pack (400-500 grams) of pasta, or pasta - whoever likes the name, 250 grams of cottage cheese, 50 grams of cow butter. As for pasta, you can take any variety: spaghetti, vermicelli, spirals or horns. The main thing is that they were from hard varieties of cereals: then you can not rinse. And whoever is used to eating dietarily, we take the corresponding pasta without eggs (usually it is written on the packet what they are made of). We take cottage cheese not too fat and not watery, it is better even crumbly. Ordinary oil, with a fat content of 72.5-82.5%, but without vegetable additives (as it has become popular at the present time), then pasta with cottage cheese should turn out to be not only easy to prepare, but also delicious.
We just cook
- Boil pasta in a large pot in boiling water. The boiling time is indicated on the packaging (remember: it is better not to boil a little than to digest - in the process of mixing with other ingredients they will “get to their condition” and will not collapse).
- Ready spaghetti recline in a colander, do not rinse.
- We put butter in the paste and knead.
- We put them in plates in portions and then sprinkle with cottage cheese (you can also mix the dish a little).
- Pasta with cottage cheese is ready to eat. You can serve and eat.
Pasta with cottage cheese and herbs
This recipe almost completely repeats the previous one. Among the additional ingredients are fresh herbs and a little black pepper (or you can introduce the currently popular pepper mixture - just a little). We do everything the same way as before, but at the end of cooking we sprinkle the dish with herbs, cut rather finely.
What kind of greens?
Fresh, only from the garden, dill is suitable. Parsley is also traditional in this case, but you can use a mixture of herbs: parsley, dill, onions. Try to take a smaller one so that it does not interrupt the taste. Seasonings such as cilantro and basil are for the amateur, as they have a specific taste. And if you are a fan of spiciness in food, then a mixture of peppers is your everything.
Variations on a Theme
How else can you cook pasta with cottage cheese and herbs? Recipes can be varied by introducing additional additives, changing the method of preparation. For example, stuff and bake in the oven. To do this, you need special products for stuffing (cannelloni) or large shells.
You need to take: 400 grams of shells, a pound of fresh low-fat cottage cheese, a couple of eggs, a little hard cheese and butter, half a glass of cream, fresh herbs, spices.
The cooking process is as follows:
- Boil shells or cannelloni until half cooked. We recline in a colander.
- We mix cottage cheese with eggs and spices, with this filling we stuff the slightly cooled shells.
- We grease the baking container with oil and lay out the stuffed product.
- We mix the cream with the second egg and pour the dish with this mixture.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, and before readiness sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Decorate before serving chopped fresh herbs.
You can also cook pasta with cottage cheese in a slow cooker (as simple as that, if only this magic kitchen appliance were available). Of the ingredients: one and a half glasses of pasta horns, a couple of raw eggs, half a glass of sugar, 300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese. You can add vanilla sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg - to taste, by the drop itself. It turns out excellent curd pasta casserole in haste.
And also good cottage cheese pasta with white creamy (sour cream) sauce. It can be made from 0.5 cups of cream (sour cream), several cloves of garlic, a mixture of peppers or spices that you are used to using. Sauce the finished dish. Garnish with chopped herbs and serve.