At first glance, it may seem that bananas are not quite suitable for a diet, since their calorie content is quite high. But in combination with kefir, this method of losing weight is very effective. Using only these two products, you can arrange weekly fasting days that improve the functioning of the whole organism. In our article, we will present recipes for healthy banana and kefir dishes and talk in more detail about the three-day and seven-day diets based on these two products. The results from such a "tasty" weight loss will not take long.
The benefits of banana for the body
The banana diet has established itself not only as a popular way to combat overweight, but also as one of the effective means for treating diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Scientists have proven that banana pulp contains substances that contribute to the secretion of mucus, which envelops the walls of the stomach and protects them from the negative effects of gastric juice.
Despite the fairly high calorie content of bright yellow fruits, they really contribute to weight loss. Bananas contain fiber and natural sugar (glucose, fructose, sucrose), which contribute to the rapid saturation of the body. Ripe and aromatic fruits can easily replace harmful sweets (cakes, pastries, sweets), and thereby switch to a healthy diet. And bananas are useful as follows:
- due to the high content of carbohydrates provide an influx of energy and vitality;
- saturate the body with important vitamins and mineral elements;
- are the record holder for potassium content necessary for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and strengthen the heart muscle;
- Due to the amino acid tryptophan, which promotes the production of the hormone serotonin, bananas increase mood and relieve premenstrual syndrome.
Useful properties of kefir
Sour milk bacteria positively affect the functioning of the entire digestive tract. Kefir, in fact, plays the role of a natural probiotic that normalizes metabolism and improves bowel function. It is proved that drinking only 2 cups of this fermented milk drink per day can prevent intestinal diseases and dysbiosis caused by taking antibiotics.
The benefits of kefir are as follows:
- cleansing the body of toxins and toxins;
- the formation of favorable microflora in the intestine;
- diuretic effect;
- increase immunity;
- the fight against chronic fatigue, insomnia and interruptions in the nervous system.
Slimming Products Compatibility
Kefir goes well with different products and serves as the basis for many diets (kefir-buckwheat, kefir-apple, kefir-vegetable). All of them are quite effective. It is worth noting that it is a diet on bananas with kefir that many women are among their favorites. It is not suitable for a daily dietary table, but is based on fasting days, during which you can normalize your metabolism and cleanse your body of toxins, toxins and excess fluid.
Banana and kefir in the diet are great for reducing excess weight, normalizing the intestinal microflora and improving well-being.
Before fasting days the body should:
- a week before the start of the diet, refuse fatty, salty, smoked and sweet;
- 3 days before the start, exclude bread and replace sugar with natural honey;
- 1 day before the start, it is recommended to reduce portions of food and increase the amount of fluid consumed (green tea, mineral water without gas).
The purpose of preparing for a diet on bananas and kefir is to bring the stomach "stretched" in large portions of food to normal. Already at this stage, many women manage to get rid of up to 1.5 extra pounds, which is explained by the removal of excess fluid from the body when changing the diet.
Three-day banana and kefir diet
In just 3 unloading days, you usually manage to get rid of 3-4 kilograms of excess weight, as well as normalize the work of the intestines and stomach. The daily diet for this diet includes the use of foods such as banana and kefir (pictured).
The calorie content of the menu with a three-day diet is 700 kcal per day. Moreover, the set of products includes:
- bananas - 3 pcs.;
- kefir - 600-700 ml.
In addition, during the day it is recommended to drink as much warm water as possible in small sips. In this case, the feeling of hunger will not be felt so much.
You can eat bananas and kefir during the diet in the following ways:
- Separate food. This method involves the use of bananas in the morning (until 16.00), and kefir in the second. Separate nutrition is ideal for people with bowel problems such as bloating and dysbiosis.
- Mixed food. When choosing this method, it is necessary to eat the amount of food provided by the diet per day. For example, from bananas and kefir, you can make a cocktail, divide it into 5 parts and drink at regular intervals.
When choosing the next method of losing weight, it is usually possible to lose up to 5 kg per week. Such a diet is considered more sparing and includes such a set of products:
- bananas - 6 pcs.;
- kefir with a fat content of 1% - 1 l.
The caloric content of the daily diet with a seven-day diet averages 1400 kcal. With a strong feeling of hunger, you can additionally eat low-fat cottage cheese, honey, peppermint tea and purified water (at least 1500 ml).
With this diet, you can adhere to a separate or mixed diet. In the latter case, it is recommended to cook a smoothie of banana and kefir daily, the recipe of which is proposed below. Starting from the second day of the diet for breakfast, steamed oatmeal (2 tbsp.) Is allowed without the addition of butter, milk and other fats.
Despite the fact that intensive weight loss occurs only in the first 4 days of the diet, you should not leave it prematurely, which will fix the results obtained for a long time.
Kefir & Banana Smoothie
This fruit in winter and summer is almost the most popular. Banana is the perfect base for smoothies. The dense pulp of ripe fruit provides the drink with a pleasant creamy texture. Due to its high fiber content, smoothies perfectly satisfy hunger and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines. It is recommended to drink it immediately after intensive training to restore strength and energy, or as a snack.
Making smoothies is a snap:
- Peel the banana and put in the freezer for 2 hours. This will give a smoothie a denser consistency.
- In a blender bowl, load chilled banana, 100 g of crushed ice, add a teaspoon of honey to taste and 120 ml of milk.
- Lastly, pour 250 ml of fermented milk drink.
- Beat kefir with a banana in a blender for three minutes, then pour into glasses. Garnish the smoothie with ground nutmeg on top.
A banana-kefir drink is recommended to be prepared immediately before use.
Rules for making a healthy cocktail
The next drink will become a real lifesaver for the intestines after eating heavy food during the New Year or other holiday feasts. Using a cocktail of kefir and banana, you can normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract, improve well-being and cheer up. The calorie content of such a drink is at least 53 kcal, while it contains 2.6 g of protein, 0.9 g of fat and 7.8 g of carbohydrates.
When preparing a healthy cocktail, it is recommended to adhere to the following rules:
- A large ripe banana without dark spots should be peeled, cut into circles and well cooled, then put it in a blender glass.
- Add a tablespoon (30 g) of natural honey. However, if you are allergic to this beekeeping product, you can replace it with the same amount of sugar.
- To prepare a low-calorie cocktail, kefir with a fat content of 1% or lower should be used. It should be pre-cooled, and then pour into a glass of a blender to other ingredients.
It remains only to beat the banana, kefir and honey at high speed, pour into a glass and serve.
How to make banana ice cream?
A tasty, light and low-calorie treat is obtained from three simple ingredients. Kefir and banana ice cream with honey can be consumed even on a diet without fear for your figure.
The recipe is designed for 4 servings. When preparing a delicious and healthy dessert, you should adhere to the following sequence of actions:
- Peeled bananas (2 pcs.) Cut into pieces and put in a blender bowl.
- Add honey to taste (2 tbsp. L.).
- Beat the ingredients together well.
- Pour 300 ml of kefir and beat thoroughly again until the mass increases in volume.
- Pour the banana-kefir mass into the container and put it in the freezer for 4 hours. Every 60 minutes, it is recommended to whip the ice cream with a blender. Then it will turn out soft and gentle.
Banana Dessert with Kefir
The following recipe is perfect for making a wholesome breakfast. Banana with kefir in this dessert act as the main ingredients. Additionally, honey, shortbread crumbs and gelatin are used.
A step-by-step recipe for a banana dessert is as follows:
- Soak gelatin (15 g) in a small amount of water and leave for 20 minutes to swell. Then warm the gelatin mass over low heat so that the powder is completely dissolved.
- In a blender bowl, place two peeled and chopped bananas, pour 300 ml of kefir and put 40 g of honey.
- Beat the ingredients in a homogeneous mass, gradually pouring the dissolved gelatin into a thin stream. At this stage, if desired, you can mix small pieces of one banana into the dessert.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into the bottom of the dessert dish. Pour the prepared kefir-banana mass from above. Put the container with dessert in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Before serving, cut the frozen treat into pieces.