This model of the bus was built on a KAMAZ-43114 gas cylinder chassis, and its main purpose was the transportation of crews working on a rotational basis. NEFAZ-4208 is designed for off-road operation, as well as on public roads that do not have restrictions for Group B cars, whose axle load is 6 tons.
Real all-terrain vehicle
The shift bus is designed according to the GOST 15150 standard, it has received a climatic modification U. It can be operated both at extremely low temperatures (-45 ° C) and at rather high temperatures (+ 40 ° C). And also in conditions of relative humidity, the permissible mark of which does not exceed 75% (at a temperature of 15 ° C). NEFAZ-4208 has proven itself in areas with a high level of dust (up to 1 g / m 3 ), with strong gusts of crosswind, the speed of which does not exceed 20 m / s. This special bus is capable of performing its tasks at an altitude of up to 4000 m above sea level, however, it is worth considering that fuel consumption and traction and dynamic characteristics will be far from normal.
Powerful and economical
NEFAZ-4208 received a fuel system consisting of 9 cylinders located between the cabin and the booth. The volume of each is 80 liters. Cylinders are also installed on the sides of the frame (4 on the left and 3 on the right), 100 l each. The total volume is 1420 l or 284 m 3 of methane, and the pressure inside the cylinders reaches 200 atmospheres.
The main advantages of the NEFAZ-4208 bus include:
- Low noise when the engine is running.
- Use of an economical type of fuel.
- Exhaust gases have the lowest possible content of harmful substances, significantly exceeding the requirements of Euro-4 standards.
- Savings by lowering pollution charges.
- There are no requirements for the mandatory installation of a catalytic system and an exhaust gas neutralizer, which eliminates serious material costs.
- It uses methane as a fuel, which is the safest compared to gasoline or propane.
NEFAZ-4208 is equipped with a closed-type metal van, which is sheathed with thermally insulating material. On the right side there are two single doors that come off. The back door is the main, and the front door is emergency. Double windows are glazed with tempered glass.
Inside, there are double seats equipped with seat belts. Comfortable temperature is maintained due to the liquid heating system, operating both from an autonomous heater and from the motor cooling system. The ventilation is carried out thanks to hatches and sliding windows, as well as during operation of the turbofan located on the roof. From the radio equipment there is an intercom and a radio receiver.
Considering this model of a special bus, you can only admire its technical characteristics, which are as follows:
- Chassis - KAMAZ-43114.
- The number of passenger seats, including the cabin - 22.
- The volume of the fuel tank of the passenger compartment heater is 25 liters.
- The volume of the expansion tank of the passenger compartment heater is 5 liters.
- The expansion and fuel tank are located on the rear of the van.
- The curb weight of the bus is 12.4 tons.
- Gross weight - 14.1 tons.
- The KAMAZ 820.60-260 eight-cylinder V-engine with turbocharging, Euro-4 standard.
- The piston stroke and cylinder diameter is 130/120.
- Volume - 11.76 liters.
- The compression ratio is 12.
- Cooling - air, intermediate.
- The type of fuel is methane gas.
- Maximum net power - 260 liters. from. (191 kW).
- The maximum torque is 1078 Nm.
- The volume of fuel cylinders (total) - 1420 liters.
- The maximum volume of refuelable methane is 284 m 3 .
- Gearbox - ten-speed.
- Transfer case - two-stage, mechanical with a locking center differential.
- The brakes are pneumatic.
- High cabin equipped with a berth.
- The maximum speed is 90 km / h.
- The maximum angle of rise is 31%.
Having such characteristics, this shift bus has no competitors in the domestic market.