Today, finding qualified personnel is not so simple. When applying for a job, even the best specialist tries to seem even better to get this position. Everyone wants to get a job interview . An example of this is found at every step. People come up with experience and skills that they do not own. A very frequent disappointment in the selected staff makes you think about how to conduct an interview when hiring so that then you do not regret your choice. Here are some simple tips.
There are several practices in the world on how to conduct job interviews in different countries. For example, in Britain it is important to conduct an interview, in which the applicant is obliged to answer private questions, for example, about family traditions, and tell almost the entire biography. The Germans pay more attention to purely documents, they must submit recommendations from various high officials and officials. Before a person is invited for an interview, his documents will be selected at a serious commission. In America, everything is simpler, and not without tests. The emphasis is on the development potential of a person, his ambitions and self-confidence. And, for example, in China, to get a job, you need to pass a written exam, like at school. These are all special cases that are not inherent in our mentality, therefore, we will analyze a few general tips on how to conduct an interview when hiring.
Interviewing when applying for a job is better together. The first person should be a psychologist or just an experienced employee from the personnel department, and the second should be a leader or just an expert in the field where a person is accepted. Job interviews can go as follows.
- To get started, place an interlocutor to yourself, ask a few questions on abstract topics. See how the applicant responds.
- Holding his resume, ask some general questions that you know the answers to. Look at the reaction of the applicant. You will subsequently use this behavior as a marker of his lies or truthful answers to other questions.
- Ask a few questions regarding ambition. Ask about who the person sees himself in 5 years, what he plans to achieve in life.
- Ask strictly professional questions regarding his knowledge in the field of vacancies, based on his experience. It is important to check if a person has exaggerated his skills.
- In conclusion, invite the applicant to ask his own questions and leave further information promising to call back, for example.
Such an interview when applying for a job happens everywhere, although there may be special cases.
Based on Western companies
Today, non-standard approaches to the selection of personnel are in fashion . If you already know how to interview for a job, you can treat it like a regular joke. Sometimes, especially in Western companies, the employer wants to check in an interview how the employee behaves in a stressful situation and how he can respond to unusual behavior. And here are the options: you can suddenly speak in another language, fart loudly or ask another employee to arrange the scene of his dismissal right in the office with a loud scandal. In any case, you will see a real human reaction. After all, he has long been ready for many of your questions and has passed typical interviews many times, but he does not expect this, so the reaction will be the most honest and adequate. Perhaps this option is worth a try.