In life, all sorts of embarrassing situations happen that have corresponding consequences. Sometimes it happens that there is a need for such knowledge that will help determine how to remove sperm. Contamination with such a substance occurs rather rarely and under certain circumstances, therefore there is no generally available knowledge regarding the conditions for the removal of such spots.
Secrets and recommendations
Sperm is a pure protein by nature, therefore, when choosing methods and substances for stain removal, you need to consider a lot of nuances. To decide how to remove sperm without damaging textiles, you need to know a few secrets:
- Do not wash tissue with sperm stains in hot water. The ideal temperature will be 20-40 degrees.
- It is easiest to remove fresh spots using cold running water. Then the usual washing is done.
- In order not to increase the spot area, when washing, it is worth soaking the problem area with a sponge or non-dyeing cloth.
It is worth immediately starting cleaning - this will save time and effort, since the seminal fluid does not have time to penetrate very deep into the textile fibers.
Solving the problem on fabrics with different characteristics
The first question that arises in the presence of contamination is whether semen can be removed from the tissue in principle. In the presence of sperm stains of various prescriptions, it is worth considering not only the characteristic of the pollution itself, but also the type of tissue:
- Sperm is removed from the wool fabric as follows: rub the stain between each other, and then wash it in cold water.
- When removing a dried stain from silk, you need to rub the stain together, and then treat the problem area with a special tool.
- On colored fabric, the stain is first wetted and then soaked in salt water. Proportions of brine: 2 tablespoons per 1 liter of water.
- Linen and cotton fabric is treated with a solution of ammonia, borax and water in a ratio of 1: 1: 1.
- Sperm can be removed from dense tissues using a concentrated cold soapy solution, which is then removed with plenty of water.
Before you start washing or cleaning, you should study the conditions for caring for this type of fabric.
Preparation of stains before immediate washing
Depending on what tissue the contamination is located in and in what condition it is, and conditions are determined as to how to remove sperm. But preliminary preparation of textiles simplifies the task as much as possible.
Dried spots should first be treated mechanically, namely, cleaned with a soft brush, rub the problem area about itself. The strength, duration and intensity of such exposure depend on the quality of the textile.
Sometimes the stain needs to be pre-treated with some effective detergent or detergent. It can be homemade substances or household products. Before use, it is worth checking the effect of the agent on an inconspicuous area of tissue.
In the presence of old impurities, it is possible to soak the textiles in a special solution. Often used brine or soapy water.
Household chemicals to help deal with pollution
When contamination of clothing, furniture upholstery or other textiles occurs after intercourse, good housewives immediately begin to look for how to remove sperm from soft surfaces. There are a number of household cleaning products that can help cope with such pollution:
- Ordinary laundry soap is suitable for dealing with fresh and dried stains of this type. The problem area can be jammed or a soap solution for prewash.
- Low pH powders are also suitable for removing sperm stains. This option is used in the machine wash process.
- On white things, spots of this origin are not very noticeable, but it's still worth removing them. To control pollution on white textiles, ordinary bleach is suitable.
- Strong detergent solutions include dishwashing detergent. It is undesirable to use such a product in its pure form.
- Depending on the characteristics of the impact, special stain removers can also be used.
It is undesirable to use some aggressive means to remove contamination. Such exposure can ruin the textiles.
The principle of the washing itself
Deciding how to remove sperm from clothes is possible only after choosing the method of washing itself. The choice is small, as the work can be done in the washing machine or by hand.
If the work will be done manually, it is important to ensure that the impact does not occur only in one place. Water should be at room temperature until the base of contamination disappears. Do not use brushes or washboards during the hand wash process.
In the washing machine, it is better to choose a delicate washing mode when cleaning any type of fabric. It is worth monitoring the temperature of the water. It is advisable to set 20-30 degrees so that the protein does not curl. The contaminated item must be washed separately from others so that the semen does not spread to clean clothes.
Folk remedies and methods for removing sperm stains
In the process of determining how to remove sperm stains, folk remedies are used. Homemade cleaning products have a number of positive features: the effectiveness of many of them is quite high, the cost is low, the principle of preparation is simple, the harm to the fabric is minimal.
Some recipes that will help determine how to remove sperm from textiles:
- Just remove the sperm with ordinary gasoline, which soaks the stain. Then re-clean the area with a solution of water and glycerin.
- Starch paste can remove stain from dense fabric and silk: 2 tablespoons of starch + 1 spoon of water. Remove the paste with a rubber trowel.
- A solution of water and vinegar works well on the tissue, where a fresh or old spot has formed.
- Problematic pollution can remove a mixture of pancreatin, water and glycerin, which will strengthen a few drops of ammonia.
- If you dissolve a few tablespoons of dishwashing liquid in slightly warm water, you get a strong cleaning agent.
There are other options for preparing cleaning products, but with a more complex composition.