Pasta is a quick lunch and dinner, express treat for sudden guests. They can be served with butter and cheese, any sauce, vegetables. Take out any jar of canned food for the winter, whether it be tomatoes in your own juice, lecho or eggplant, boil your favorite pasta and get a bright, satisfying and at the same time diet dish. Moreover, there can be a lot of options, from banal to the most exotic. Today we consider recipes for pasta dishes.
With a shortage of time, you can cook pasta with any sauce. This will allow you to collect a hot and satisfying dinner in a matter of minutes. A great option for busy housewives. Let's briefly list a few options, and then move on to more interesting options:
- Navy pasta. No need to explain, the recipe is already known to everyone. You will need to boil any spaghetti or horns, and then fry them in a pan with onions and minced meat.
- Pasta with salami. This is a great fast cooking option. Lightly fry salami or bacon in a pan, put the cooked pasta and add the tomatoes. If the refrigerator has a jar of tomatoes in its own juice, then grind them in a blender.
- Pasta with salmon in a creamy sauce. Not all pasta recipes are used for cooking dishes. If you consider this option, then usually such a dish is served in restaurants. And you just need to chop and fry a small onion, cut a piece of salmon, add cream cheese and a little cream. Once the mixture thickens, you can remove from the heat and water your favorite pasta.
Recipes from pasta can still be remembered a huge amount. Change the composition of sauces - and each time you will receive different dishes. Moreover, they will differ both in appearance and in taste.
Shrimp Lemon Paste
This dish is worthy of a royal table. Try to cook at home the invention of the chef of an Italian restaurant and surprise your guests. The cooking process is simple, but requires certain knowledge:
- Take 200 g of rice noodles (transparent, like glass), fill with water and leave for 12 hours.
- Using a vegetable cutter, remove the zest from 4 lemons. Put it in a pan, add water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool the zest and cut into a thin strip.
- Pour two glasses of cold water into a deep pan, add juice from the pulp of lemons and zest. Bring to a boil and strain.
- Fold the noodles into a colander. Fry the garlic and onions in a pan, add spices and lay out 400 g of shrimp. After 3 minutes, add the zest and lemon broth and cook until the sauce thickens.
This is a pretty exotic recipe. Dishes from pasta are also simpler, but at the same time no less spectacular. The main disadvantage is the high price. In addition, shrimp is not always in the neighboring store, as is the case with cheese and pasta.
It would seem that something unusual can be in it. Firstly, it can be prepared with a variety of ingredients, taking any horns and cheese as a basis. Secondly, for the golden brown crust and delicious aroma, this dish is loved by adults and children. Therefore, no member of the family will remain hungry. Therefore, when considering recipes for pasta dishes, we did not ignore it.
- For 4 servings, you need to boil 500 g of pasta in salted water. Follow the instructions on the packaging. Of course, it is best to give preference to varieties of whole wheat.
- The baking dish needs to be greased with butter and put ready pasta. Sprinkle generously with nutmeg.
- Grate 200 g of hard cheese and mix.
- Add 100 ml of cream and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, about 3 tablespoons.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
This is a classic pasta casserole recipe. You can add tomatoes, sausage or bacon to it. Vegetables will look great too. In addition, they will make the dish more healthy.
Crispy crumb pasta
The Swiss contributed to the abundance of pasta variations and came up with a very simple recipe with fried breadcrumbs. Surprisingly, from the first spoon you begin to understand how such a simple idea can transform a dish.
First of all, you need to think about how to cook pasta deliciously on a side dish.
- To do this, you need to choose a quality paste from durum wheat.
- Be sure to take a deep pan so that for every 100 g of pasta you can pour at least a liter of water.
- Add a spoonful of butter to the water during cooking, this will give the products a more delicate taste.
- Do not rinse the prepared pasta. Quality products do not need this.
- Throw it in a colander, then put it on the serving plates.
And now the highlight of this recipe. Heat butter in a pan. Do not overheat so that it does not burn. Lightly fry the breadcrumbs on it. It’s not worth zealous, because otherwise the baby will be bitter. Now sprinkle the pasta with grated cheese and crumbs and serve.
For their unusual shape, children love them very much. And let's make the dish even more delicious and nutritious by preparing stuffed pasta shells. The filling can be any. These are vegetables or mushrooms, cottage cheese. But in this case, minced meat. The dish is simple, mouth-watering and is eaten instantly. The first step is to prepare the filling. To do this, peel and mince 2 onions and a few cloves of garlic through a meat grinder. Add 600 g of minced meat, salt and spices to taste.
- Boil 300 g of large pasta for 5 minutes after boiling. They must be semi-finished. Fold in a colander and grease with vegetable oil so that they do not stick together. Fill them with minced meat and fold into a baking dish.
- Now you need to cook a delicious sauce. To do this, dilute 4 tablespoons of flour in a glass of milk. Now heat 3 cups of milk in a pan, add 50 g of butter and salt to taste. Add nutmeg. Bring the sauce to a thickening.
Stuffed pasta shells cook very quickly. To do this, fill the prepared products with sauce and send to the oven until golden brown. After that, sprinkle with cheese and set for another 2 minutes.
Simple pasta with cheese
It happens that after dinner there was a side dish. What to do with it if the main course has already ended? Cook pasta with cheese. They will certainly be well received as a dinner or breakfast. At the same time, almost no time is taken, because the pasta is ready. Feel free to place it on the bottom of the baking sheet or baking dish. Brush a little butter and sprinkle with spices.
Now place the pan in the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes. After that, remove the form and fill it with cheese. The amount is arbitrary, but the more, the tastier it will turn out. It remains only to sprinkle with herbs and hold for another minute in the oven. Cheese pasta ready.
Pasta with Bolognese Sauce
Many people think that this is just pasta with tomato paste. In fact this is not true. It is rather vegetable stew, bright, healthy and satisfying. First you need to cook vegetables. Finely chop onion and celery, carrots. Now fry them in a deep saucepan in the same order. Now remove them to the side.
Many add stuffing directly to them. But this is a big mistake. For a rich taste, the meat needs to be fried until golden brown. Take approximately 50/50 pork and beef. Put it in a pan and stir so that there are no large lumps. First it will be stewed, then it will start to blush. We give him some time and you can turn it off.
Mix meat and vegetables. Now grind a can of tomatoes in your own juice in a blender and pour to the bulk. Leave to simmer for about an hour and a half. The sauce is ready. Boil any pasta, spaghetti or feathers, and dinner is ready.