Women rarely think of arms and shoulders when they seek out the ideals of beauty. However, they recall this when the time is right for wearing short-sleeved clothing.
Maintaining the youth of their hands through the use of cream, women often forget about the tone of the muscles that make up the skeleton for the skin. But she not only sags due to age, but also long diets contribute to this. Flabbiness occurs when muscle is replaced by adipose tissue. This becomes clear when the back of the hand trembles with every movement.
A little bit about charging
After dieting, beauty does not return to the hands, as the muscles become weakened and atrophied. Only if the balance of physical activity and nutrition is observed can the tone and harmonious shape of the whole body be restored.
Exercises for weight loss should be combined with squats, jumps, lunges, so that due to muscle work and aerobic activity, metabolism is accelerated. You can combine the limb flexion in the elbow, which the biceps are working on, with lunges, and the dumbbell press up, for the shoulders, with squats. After all, the more muscles are involved in the work, the easier calories are burned. And this is exactly what is needed for weight loss.
Hand gymnastics instructions
Charge, aimed at maintaining tone, may include the following elements:
- Rotation with straight arms, which are spread apart: twenty times forward and the same back.
- Performing swings with straight arms up and down, 20 such movements.
- Rise from the elbows. At the same time stand in the position for push-ups. Then they alternately sink to their elbows and rise back, repeating this ten times.
- Push-ups are first done from the knees, fifteen times.
- They put their feet shoulder width apart. Then bend the knees, tilting the pelvis forward, and alternately withdraw arms with clenched fists, while straining the abdominal muscles. Repeat the exercise twenty times.
Further training is complicated, weight is added in the form of liter water bottles, and push-ups are done, with the emphasis already directly on the feet.
Detailed Description of Hand Exercises
As part of charging for the hands, the following set of exercises is also performed:
- The first one. They kneel down, rest their hands on the floor, and the hands should be under the chest. Push up further and bend the limbs at the elbows, lower the body parallel to the floor. During the exercise, the buttocks are tense, the stomach is pulled in, and the back is flat. During the downward movement, the elbows go back, and do not turn to the sides, the pelvis is kept on the weight all the time, you can not lower it completely to the floor.
- The second exercise is for hand strength. They stand with their backs to a chair, squat down, rest their palms on a chair, with their fingers inward, legs alternately stretching forward. Slowly lower the pelvis down and bend their elbows. The movement should be done with the inhale down, on the exhale, return to its original position.
- The third exercise. They take dumbbells in their hands, or fill plastic ordinary half-liter bottles with water. The legs are set shoulder-width apart, then bend the knees a little, and the body is slightly tilted forward, the elbows are pulled back. On exhalation, arms are straightened and brought back. Hold for three seconds in this position, on inspiration, take the starting position.
During such training, fat is burned. People’s hands lose weight first. If there are no sports equipment at home, then you will need two bottles with a 1.5-liter volume or any bag that can be filled with something heavy for muscle loading. Hand exercises with dumbbells is the best option for weight loss. At the same time, a change will occur throughout the body: the waist with hips will become slimmer, and at the same time, posture will improve. Here is a set of optimal movements:
- They stand up straight, take dumbbells in their hands, bend them at the elbows, then straighten them over their heads, return to their original position. The main thing is to smoothly carry out hand movements. Exercise works well with biceps along with shoulders and triceps, in three sets of fifteen repetitions.
- Tilt at an angle of forty-five degrees, while keeping the back straight. Bend your knees a little, and raise your hands with dumbbells in different directions (imitate against the background of this flapping of wings). The palms are left deployed to the bottom, doing so three sets of eight repetitions.
- The following exercise to strengthen arm muscles is equally effective. Bend limbs at the elbows with dumbbells and raise them slightly lower than the level of the shoulders. Next, they spread their arms to the sides so that the forearms are parallel to the floor. Perform three visits ten times.
- Raise their arms above their heads and, bending them, lead behind their backs, while trying not to move their elbows, slowly then return to their original position, performing three sets of ten repetitions.
As already mentioned, weight loss exercises for arms need to be combined with lunges, squats and jumps in order to speed up metabolism through aerobic activity and muscle work. You can combine bending of the arms in the elbow with lunges, and exercises with dumbbells with squats. The more muscles are involved in work during charging for hands, the easier calories are burned during weight loss. Do not be afraid to work with dumbbells that are more than two kilograms, this will not make the figure masculine. The goal of hand weight loss is to create a framework that will support the skin, preventing the appearance of cellulite and sagging.
Maternity exercises for women
Many women on maternity leave do not even know how to train with a child at home. Do not expect a quiet hour. And with the baby in her arms, you can bring yourself into shape:
- Squats are done, in which instead of a dumbbell they hold the baby at chest level. During each rising, they raise him above his head, working out his shoulders.
- They put the baby on the mat next to him and squeeze it from the floor.
Engaging with a child is always fun and at the same time useful, because he takes the example of a healthy lifestyle, starting from infancy. In the arms with the baby, charging becomes more effective, because squats with lunges can be performed with weight (in the form of a child), without dumbbells. Energetic dances with crumbs allow you to burn calories, however, this will help to lose weight only in combination with proper nutrition.
Stretching after exercise
After exercises for the muscles of the hands, a woman must necessarily stretch them. Here are the exercises:
- Raise a hand over your head, bend at the elbow. Another take the elbow back to stretch the triceps.
- Pull one arm out. Then it is captured by the second and pressed to the opposite shoulder in order to stretch the deltoid muscle.
- Hands are raised behind the back and locked into the lock in order to stretch the biceps.
Exercises for children
The charging complex for hands for children is as follows:
- They connect the thumb with the middle one, and put the index finger on top, as if holding a pen. Next, you need to show how the bird pecks grains.
- Alternately with one hand, touch the fingertips on the other. Within each touch they say: "Hello, my finger." You can also call them by name.
- Further, as though greeting fingers of different hands. During the exercise, the pads touch each other.
Muscle Hand Exercise: Muscle Work as the Basis of Health
An important condition for the conservation of joints is their nutrition. The blood supply to the cartilage is due to the muscles, because their strengthening can prolong the youth of the motor apparatus.
It is important to remember that the hands must work without fail, and not just perform a uniform movement, which, on the contrary, is harmful to the joints. Stretching is the key to prolonging youth of the upper limbs, legs and body as a whole. This is using dumbbells to train your muscles.
Joint pain is the result of small muscle weakness. In order to maintain their overall performance, they lie on their side, take a bottle in their bent arm and press their forearms to their chest, and rest their elbows on their sides. In this case, the limb is removed perpendicular to the body up to fifteen times, performing three approaches. In order to maintain the functionality of the wrist joint, the object of weighting is rotated by the wrist in and out, from ten to twenty times.
Improved motor skills
As part of the development of this function, attention should be paid to the implementation of another complex. Exercises for fine motor skills of hands:
- The tip of the thumb on the right hand, alternately touching the index, ring, middle and little fingers, including on the other hand.
- The same exercise is performed with the fingers on the left hand.
- Pads of the right hand need to touch the fingers of the left, but not in turn, but at the same time.
- Touch your fingers alternately: first, with the big right, touch the same on the left, then the index with the index and so on. Repeat several times.
- Straighten the index finger on the right hand and rotate it. This exercise is also called "wasp." The same movements are made with the index finger on the left hand.
- Then the exercise "wasp" is performed by each element on both hands.
- The index along with the middle finger of the right hand run around the table. This exercise is called a "little man."
- The same movement is done with the fingers on the left hand.
Among other things, there are the following finger exercises:
- First, they compress the brush into a fist and rotate it ten times in each direction.
- Hold the hand tightly and hold it for a few seconds, then relax. Repeat the exercise ten times.
- They pull the brush on themselves as much as possible, and then do the same on their own. Perform this exercise five times with each hand.
- Clench your fist. Then alternately open and pick up the fingers.
- Put brushes on a hard surface. Then, in turn, each finger is raised, but you can not tear off the rest.
These light exercises can serve as an excellent prevention of joint pathologies, and in addition, they relieve fatigue from the hands at the end of the day.
Every day our hands work. But people pay so little attention to their health, and at the same time, to the condition of their ligaments. Therefore, it is not surprising that there are many pathologies of the motor apparatus. This comes back with a crunch of joints, a feeling of tension in the hands. In general, the skin condition worsens. But to solve such problems, charging for the hands helps. A set of exercises on a regular basis is an excellent solution to the problem.