The calendar attracts much more attention than a beautiful picture on the wall or photographs enclosed in original frames. After all, it is not only a decor item, but also a tool for reminding important dates and events. A calendar is an important helper for a person. However, despite the wide selection, it is sometimes difficult to choose the one that harmoniously fits into the interior. In this case, you need to make it yourself. Consider how to make a calendar that would be your pride.
The computer comes to the rescue
First determine what kind of calendar your calendar should have. It can be a wall poster or a desk calendar. You might like the desktop assistant.
A computer program will help you make a calendar with photos. There are a lot of them, and choosing the most optimal one will not be difficult.
This is perhaps the easiest option to create. It is necessary to carefully select the appropriate photos, think about the design, design.
It remains only to print your creation and choose a place for it.
How to make a calendar with your own hands? Initially, you should make a template that you can decorate at your discretion. Be sure to attract children to creativity. They will like this collaboration very much.
You will need:
- cardboard (you can use white or color) - 12 pcs.;
Now let's see how to make a calendar:
- On each sheet of cardboard, draw a plate consisting of 7 columns (days of the week) and 5 lines.
- Write the name of the month above. Sign the columns. These, as previously indicated, are days of the week.
- Enter the dates in the cells. You can use a regular calendar for this.
- Time to move on to decorating the product. For decoration, use whatever you like: crayons, stickers, stickers, felt-tip pens, sparkles.
- And be sure to remember the important dates. For example, on a December 31 cell, you can stick a Christmas tree or snowflake, for a birthday - a flower or a toy (if the holiday is for children).
- To hang your masterpiece on the wall, fold all the sheets and make two identical holes in them. Pull the ribbon together with the cardboard.
Desk calendar diary
Maybe you will like the following idea. Thinking of how to make a calendar for the year, you can combine it with your family's diary. For 12 months, you and your household have been recording on his pages amazing stories and events that happened on that day. Just imagine how interesting and exciting it is to re-read it, say, in 10 years.
For manufacturing you will need:
- postcards or thick pictures - 12 pcs .;
- a small box;
- stamp with the date set.
- Unclip the staples in the notebook. Pages are cut into identical sheets.
- Put a date on each leaflet using the seal. You can do this manually or print to a computer.
- Now lay out the sheets, given the dates. Select the end of the month using postcards. It is better that the color picture is higher than the sheets.
- On the left you can make 2 holes and fasten the calendar. In this case, the lived day will move to the end of the calendar. But writing on such pieces of paper will not be very convenient.
Calendar with photos
This is another simple model to manufacture. You can easily create it if you learn how to make a calendar with photos.
For work you will need:
- beautiful pictures;
- leaflets with months of the year (they can easily be done using a computer);
- double-sided tape or glue;
- satin ribbon or twine.
A master class will help you understand how to make a calendar:
- Initially determine the size of the photos. You will need 12 images of the same size.
- Fit the printouts of the months and cardboard to fit the size of the photographs. If you use colored paper, you can take photos a little smaller. In this case, sticking them on cardboard, you will get a finished frame. You can attach photos using double-sided tape or glue.
- Assemble the calendar in the correct order. Make a hole at the bottom of all the leaves. That it will allow you to hang the calendar on the wall (in expanded form). At the top you will need 2 holes. Pull a twine or ribbon through them and fasten your model.
If you want to create a model that will please you for many years, then consider creating an “assistant” on the canvas.
Prepare the following:
- canvas (you can choose the dimensions yourself, for example 400x500 mm);
- satin ribbon;
- colored cardboard and paper;
- stickers or double-sided tape.
The instructions will help you understand how to make a calendar:
- Using a satin ribbon, divide the canvas into cells. You need to delimit 7 columns and 5 rows. At the intersection of the ribbons, insert beautiful pins. From the back, bend them with wire cutters.
- Cut colored paper or cardboard into identical squares. Write on them the numbers corresponding to the days. Fix them on the canvas in each cell using double tape. You can use stickers. Also make the name of the month.
- Your universal calendar is ready. On stickers you can write about important events. Reminders can be left on separate leaves, slipping them in the selected cell under the satin ribbon.
It’s not difficult to create your own calendar. Moreover, you can create a unique and inimitable thing.