Often, for security reasons, it is proposed to bind a backup email address. This may be necessary in case the main one is hacked or the password is forgotten. But it also happens that access to an additional address may also be lost. Then we are concerned about the question of how to untie this mail from the main mail. Let's see how to do this, using examples of the most popular email resources and instant messengers.
How to untie an additional address from the main mail "Yandex"
The following must be done:
- Go to the tab "All settings", then - in the "Security".
- In the right corner, find “Additional addresses” and click on “Addresses for recovery”.
- A list of attached addresses will appear, next to the desired one, find the trash can icon and click.
- A window will appear asking you to remove the address and a description of the consequences. If everything suits you, then you need to click "yes."
Everything is ready, and the mail is untied, about which a message will come to it.
How to untie mail from Gmail
Google service includes not only Gmail. These are accounts for the smartphone, and profiles on YouTube, and the calendar, and cloud storage, and much more. This is to ensure that all information functions synchronously. But sometimes it’s necessary to borrow some data from third-party mail or to keep her letters in a Gmail mailbox. Then data import will come in handy. But what if this synchronization is no longer needed. How to untie mail from Gmail?
The algorithm is as follows:
- In the upper right corner, click on the gear icon and select "Settings" in the drop-down menu.
- Go to “Accounts and Import”, there you will find the line “Import mail and contacts”, where you can cancel or stop the import.
- To cancel the ability to send from this address, you need to delete the mail in the same place, but in the line below "Send letters as."
- To delete a folder with already downloaded letters, you need to click on the shortcut, which is called as an email address, unless it has been renamed.
- A pop-up menu will appear, where in the penultimate line will be “Delete shortcut”.
After confirming the deletion, all communications with this address will end.
How to untie mail from the profile "VKontakte"
This can be done only by attaching another mail right there. To do this, you must have access to a mobile phone that is tied to VKontakte. If you are interested in how to untie a page from mail, then this is done like this:
- In the upper right corner you need to click on your name, and a menu will pop up, go to "Settings" in it.
- In the first tab “General” find the tab “Email” and next to it click on “Change”.
- After that, a window will appear, in it you will need to enter the address of a new email account.
- After entering the code attached to the attached phone number, you will need to enter it in the window that appears for this.
After these manipulations, the mail will be attached.