It is difficult to stay in a cheerful mood when rain pours out of the window like a bucket. On such days, it seems that the whole world was repainted in gray tones, and this makes the soul even more dreary. It is as if bad weather is raging not only outside the window, but also inside, killing even the beginnings of hope.
In order not to get depressed, you need to occupy yourself with something, but what to do in bad weather? After all, most of the usual places for recreation are not available at such a time, since they are in the open air. And in order to go somewhere, you need to have a clear plan, otherwise you can get into a force majeure situation.
The main thing is not to lose heart
But do not despair, because rain or snow is not the end of life. After all, even in the worst weather, you can find yourself entertainment. Moreover, sometimes this factor even contributes to a good pastime. So what to do in bad weather?
First of all, you need to make a plan, and for this you need to put your thoughts in order. Forget about slush and dirt on the street, this should not be distracting. Remember that bad helps you feel better. That is, the worse it is on the street, the more pleasant it is in a warm room. So, you need to adhere to just such places.
And only after the mood improves slightly, it is necessary to proceed directly to the solution of the question: “What to do on weekends in cold weather?”
My home is my castle
So, it’s raining outside, which means we turn all our attention to household chores. After all, each of us has our own hobby, which always does not have enough time. Well, the time has come when you can enjoy your hobby or start it. So, for some it can be modeling, for some it is a writing profession or sewing.
If there is no desire to craft, then you can enjoy idleness. After all, think: when was the last time you had the opportunity to just lie in bed before dinner? Or sit a few hours reading a good book? In the end, just watch a fresh movie or series? So, here is the answer when you don’t know what to do at home, if the weather is bad: just relax and enjoy freedom and idleness.
If you are reluctant to sit in one place
But not everyone can spend the whole day in complete idleness, because there are people who are able to enjoy only from outdoor activities. What to do in bad weather?
Well, even in the worst weather there are establishments ready to welcome visitors with joy. You just need to determine your route in advance in order to minimize your outdoor stay. So what to do in bad weather:
- In each city there are museums, art galleries, movie theaters. These places are ideal for a visit in rainy weather. Firstly, it is always dry and warm, and secondly, in such weather there are few visitors, which eliminates the risk of running into a long line.
- Another point in the chosen route may be a shopping center. There are boutiques for women, entertainment programs for men, and playgrounds for children.
- Also on such days, you can safely go to gyms, spas and tanning salons. In such places, it does not matter what is happening outside the window. There is always its own, special atmosphere that can distract from what is happening.
A rainy day is a good time to visit
If you planned to visit your relatives or friends for a long time, then bad weather is the best assistant in this matter. Why? In fact, everything is quite simple, on such days rarely anyone gets out of the house, so a visit by guests is unlikely to violate their plans.
Moreover, many will even be delighted with the guests, because they are most likely also puzzled by the question "What to do in bad weather?" Therefore, the ideal solution would be to call friends, collect delicious food at the nearest supermarket and arrange chic gatherings.
The true nature of romance
Also, wet weather can be a good occasion to invite your chosen one to a romantic dinner. At the same time, you can use both the table in the restaurant and prepare dinner yourself. True, the second option will be better, because it will allow you to spend the evening alone with your loved one.
Do you think that bad weather can become a hindrance to this? Then imagine for a moment what a cozy atmosphere will reign in a warm room, while the rain is drumming outside the window. And for more romance, it’s worth lighting candles and turning on pleasant jazz.
What to do at the resort in bad weather?
The biggest disappointment may be a trip to the resort. More precisely, if lingering rain awaits tourists instead of the warm sun. Agree, the prospect of a long-awaited vacation in a hotel room is unlikely to please anyone.
But do not immediately despair, and even more so take tickets for the return flight. After all, even in the worst weather, you can find a place where you can relax for glory. So, how to brighten up your vacation at the resort during bad weather?
- The first step is to explore the surroundings of the hotel. Often on its territory there are various entertainment complexes. For example, indoor pools, mini cinemas, clubs and restaurants.
- The next step will be a conversation with the local receptionist or bartender. Such people always know where to go and what to see in their city.
- In any tourist town there are plenty of places designed for crowd entertainment. It can be a circus, an exhibition, water parks under the dome and so on. You can find out about their location on the Internet or in the travel booklet.
The main thing is to remember safety measures and protect your health. After all, hypothermia can lead to a cold, which will adversely affect all rest.