You can become the owner of your own family nest using not only your own savings, but also the borrowed funds that Sberbank offers. Mortgage conditions allow you to not only buy housing, but also acquire a suburban residence or a summer residence, a garage or a parking place for your vehicle, a land plot for individual housing construction, or even build a house on your own.
In this case, you can use several ways to reduce costs to obtain a soft loan, including maternity capital funds, and participation in the funded mortgage system for military personnel, and discounts for young families.
How much time will you have to repay?
The conditions for providing mortgages in Sberbank today are a very tasty morsel for those who want to live in their own home or in their apartment. After all, you can move right after the transaction is completed, and pay for housing within 30 years. The only exception will be a loan for new buildings, more precisely, for shared participation in the construction of a house that has not yet been commissioned - you will not be able to move right away, and you need to repay such a loan in just 12 years.
How much money can I take?
The maximum borrowing amount is not set by Sberbank. Mortgage conditions limit only the ratio of the loan to the value of the acquired property. Here it is impossible to take more than 85-90% of the amount of the independent assessment of the property, regardless of what price the seller himself set.
It is also important that Sberbank requires you to make part of your own funds in the purchase:
- from 10% of its value when financing the acquisition of finished housing in the secondary market and in a new building, as well as in the construction of a private house or the purchase of a garage;
- from 15% - upon purchase of a suburban real estate with a loan;
- 0% - when refinancing existing mortgages taken from other banks. If this loan is issued by Sberbank, mortgage terms will be much more profitable.
Here the principle works - the more equity is contributed to the transaction, the lower the rate and the more profitable the loan parameters.
How much is a mortgage in Sberbank?
Sberbank, whose mortgage terms stand out against other credit market offers, offers not only a lot of money for the long term, but also guarantees a small loan overpayment. The rate for different programs and for different customers varies:
- at 10.5% per annum, young families and military personnel can receive money;
- at 12% per annum all major mortgage loans are issued;
- loans of other banks can be refinanced at 12.25% per year;
- at 12.5% annually you can build a private house.
You have a variety of mortgages to choose from - Sberbank sets the conditions for obtaining, depending on many factors. It depends on your solvency and ability to quickly pay off the requested obligations, as well as the degree of “acquaintance” with the bank, how much less you will have to pay for using borrowed funds.
You will need to work hard to prove your reliability and good faith to the bank, collecting the necessary information, but then the load on your budget will be optimal and it will be easy and easy to pay off the mortgage.