For every woman, hair is a real decoration that has been presented to her by nature from birth. According to the French, thick and healthy curls can make any woman of the fair sex beautiful.
The cause of many women's problems is precisely hair loss. What causes hair with a white tip to fall out and what methods to deal with this problem? You can find answers to these questions in our article.
Reasons for the loss
In reality, there can be many reasons for this. They depend on the general state of health, place of residence, age, gender and much more. So, the possible reasons for the loss:
- weakened immune system;
- the hormonal background of the body is disturbed;
- genetic predisposition;
- diseases of the scalp (ringworm, seborrhea, dermatitis, etc.);
- body diseases (diabetes mellitus, iron deficiency anemia, etc.);
- very often hair falls out with a white tip after childbirth;
- regular stress;
- consequences of chemotherapy;
- taking hormonal drugs;
- transferred operations;
- adverse environmental conditions;
- age-related changes;
- lack of normal circulation of the scalp;
- the impact of aggressive factors such as hair coloring, regular perm, styling using high-temperature modes, pulling hair in excessively tight hairstyles, etc.
Experts do not recommend self-medication if hair with a white tip falls out. The reasons in most cases are internal, therefore it is very important to undergo a diagnosis of the body. If a disease is detected, it will be necessary to treat it, not the hair.
The doctor will examine the scalp and hair, if a cause of loss is found, he will make a preliminary diagnosis. Then you will be asked to take a series of tests. After the doctor examines their results, the final diagnosis will be made.
So, the diagnosis is carried out in several main stages:
- The patient is first interviewed.
- Computer and visual inspection of hair and scalp is performed.
- Laboratory analysis of the structure and composition of the hair, as well as a blood test.
- The final diagnosis.
- The appointment of treatment.
In order for the doctor to consider all the options for why hair with a white tip falls out , it is necessary to pass the following tests:
- general blood analysis;
- chemical blood test;
- analysis for the presence of infections in the blood;
- analysis for serum iron.
After receiving the results of these analyzes, the problem is determined, as well as the reasons why hair with a white tip falls out.
If all the results were normal, but the doctor is worried about the problem, he prescribes additional tests:
A blood test for biochemistry, which allows you to determine the condition of the kidneys and liver, the presence of inflammatory processes in the body, as well as identify problems of water and salt metabolism.
An analysis of the thyroid gland, which determines the level of activity of the organ with which the condition of the hair is associated.
The mineralogram of the hair, which shows the presence of certain substances in the bulbs and hair.
- Analysis of the condition of sex hormones that affect the amount of hair.
Vitamins on Drop
Do you lose hair with a white tip? What to do in order to give the curls a healthy and strong look? In this case, it is important to provide the body with the necessary vitamins:
- First of all, your nutrition should be balanced. Not all diets take this factor into account. The human body should regularly receive everything necessary: fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, dairy and grain products.
- Complexes of multivitamins. Many are of the opinion that the more expensive the drug, the better it is and, therefore, will help faster. But it's not always the case. When hair with a white tip falls out, inexpensive and simple preparations can help.
- The use of creams, lotions and vitamin masks. In pharmacies and cosmetic stores a lot of money is sold. Also do not forget about traditional medicine.
If hair with a white tip falls out (photo below), a full and regular supply of oxygen is required. To do this, lower your head down to provide a quick rush of blood to the bulbs.
Then you can proceed directly to massage the scalp using a comb of natural bristles. If this procedure is carried out for about 5 minutes daily, the lost beauty will return, and the hair will stop falling out.
Traditional methods of treating hair loss have proven themselves very well. The most effective are masks from burdock root. The easiest option - pour boiling water 2 tbsp. tablespoons of the root and warm for 30 minutes over low heat. After this, the cooled broth must be filtered and rinsed with it after washing the hair.
If hair with a white tip falls out, many other remedies can help solve this problem. For example, you can use a variety of masks with onions, which are an excellent firming tool, but are not very popular because of the persistent specific smell. The mask will require heated honey, onion juice, vegetable oil (all 1 tbsp each) and yolk. The resulting mixture is rubbed into the roots. After this, the head must be wrapped in a towel and left for 40 minutes. This procedure is recommended to be carried out twice a week, after 3 months the result will be noticeable. To get rid of the smell, add a little perfume to the rinse water.
Do not forget about the beneficial properties of herbs. So, in a thermos you can brew in equal parts immortelle, nettle, sage, St. John's wort and leave for 4 hours. After this, add henna, as a result, you should get a homogeneous gruel, which must be applied to curls before washing (for 30 minutes).
Regular henna is an excellent firming agent. However, do not keep it on your hair for more than an hour, as it can dry them out very much.
Another good helper for falling out is salt. It should be rubbed into clean scalp. Then for about 15 minutes you need to massage your head, and then rinse your hair. This procedure is recommended 4-6 times.
What to do if traditional medicine does not help?
But what if you followed all the above recommendations, ate right, carefully looked after your hair, used the right shampoos and masks, did a head massage, but all this didn’t help, the hair doesn’t stop falling out? In this case, you should consult a specialist with qualifications in the field of cosmetology and dermatology. Most likely, the main reason for the loss is a metabolic disorder or a disease in one of the organs.