The role of parents, their parenting is the most important mechanism in the formation of any personality. It is the family that is the small model of society in which to live in the future. The first views on life, development are formed in the family, the choice of a profession, the form of relations and social activity are determined . It is impossible to overestimate the role of parenting. Young mothers and fathers do not always understand their child; they can explain his behavior and actions. Consider the main recommendations for parents who will help in the education of the young generation.
Responsibility of parents for raising children
No activity in life can be compared in complexity to raising a child. It does not know the holidays, weekends, does not look at your mood or well-being. The process of education requires tremendous understanding and patience. It’s great if the child grows up in a complete family. In this case, he receives the necessary experience not only of living in society, but also learns to communicate between the sexes. In addition, it is easier for a child to survive conflict situations with one of the parents, knowing that he will be able to find support from the second. In traditional education, the pope usually punishes misconduct; he is strict. Mom will always regret and console.
Recommendations for parents on parenting include such a point that the effects on the child of mom and dad are different. A father forms a character stamina in his daughter or son, teaches him to achieve goals and defend his opinion. By his example, he demonstrates how to overcome various life obstacles and protect himself in the world around him. Mother teaches adaptation in living conditions. It is mother who instills the basics of hygiene, self-care, teaches the rules of communication and independence.
When raising a child, astrology should also be considered. It has already been proven that the year of birth affects the character of the baby. For example, recommendations to parents of children of the year of the Tiger suggest that it is necessary to take into account that the Tiger is a true idealist. He is full of inspiration, gifted, shows interest in everything new, inquisitive and inquisitive. Parents will not need to unravel the reasons for his grievances, he will lay out everything himself. The Bull Child is very bright, it is necessary to encourage and support him in every way so that his talents are revealed. But the Horse is not listening to anyone, a very difficult sign. But at the same time, the children of this sign are very smart and quickly absorb the material. Raising kids, listen to the recommendations of astrologers, this will facilitate the process.
Preschool Health Advice
Recommendations for parenting indicate that from early childhood it is necessary to instill in the child a desire to be strong and healthy. It is necessary to cultivate the basics of a healthy lifestyle. The child must learn that strength and health are inextricably linked, he must learn to protect his health, take him seriously. In this matter, recommendations to children and parents are simple: let your baby know that health, both physical and mental, is an invaluable gift and wealth that needs to be strengthened. Parents should pay special attention in the preschool years to the following:
- Mental health (the family should have a favorable environment, stressful situations are completely excluded).
- Be sure to set the preschooler mode. At school age it will be difficult for him to get used to the regime, if before that he lived without any routine.
- In preschool age, you can not stay in a static pose for a long time due to poorly developed muscles. The kid must constantly be active, in motion. Otherwise, the diagnosis of "inactivity" is inevitable.
- Teach your child from an early age that hygiene is the main foundation of health. He must always abide by her rules.
The main advantage of preschoolers is age. It is during this period that one can easily learn what is more difficult to master at a later age. For example, if up to six years a person has not learned to talk, then every year the chances of this are reduced. The older the child, the more difficult it will be to teach him some basic skills. Use the preschool period more actively, in these years the baby absorbs everything like a sponge. Invest in him as many tools as possible, which he will be able to use in the future for further studies at school.
The main recommendations in education
Parents very often face problems in relations with their growing children, do not be afraid of this. In such cases, it is worth listening to what recommendations experienced parents and psychologists give parents. Here are some of them:
- Do not go to extremes in education. In some families there is an authoritarian method of education, when the baby is literally surrounded by various taboos and prohibitions. In other cases, on the contrary, parents (most often women) look at the whims and pranks of the child through their fingers. Both of these relationship options are a blunder. Respect the child, feel his needs, but at the same time set clear limits on what is possible and what is not.
- Scold children less. If something does not work out for them, you should not be surprised at this, because the baby only learns everything. Recommendations to parents for the development of various skills are as follows: do not focus on mistakes, do not repeat phrases such as "Everything is wrong with you ...", "Forever you can not ..." and the like. Such statements may cause the emergence of various complexes in the future. More often encourage the baby, praise him for his achievements, encourage him to new actions.
- Listen to your child. Often a busy mother in the kitchen does not find 10-15 minutes to listen to her baby's excited speech, and sends him to play. So, know that every time your child will resort to you less and less to share something. Growing up, he completely closes in himself, and then you will not learn from him even what you would like.
- Build confidence from an early age. Do not frighten with height, water, spiders. The child must be confident in their abilities and character from an early age. So he will be able to adapt more quickly in society and will achieve incredible success, walking through life. Emphasize the best features of your child, this applies not only to appearance, but also to character.
Recommendations for parents of preschool children
The most important age in the development of the child is the preschool period. The kid at this time is studying more than for the rest of his life. The knowledge acquired during this period is the basis of all future life. To prepare the child for school, the following recommendations will be useful to parents of preschool children.
Teaching your baby is best in a playful way. At this age, it is necessary to develop logic, speech skills, thinking. You can use developmental games for this: modeling, puzzles, coloring, music, drawing. In the future, all these skills will be useful to the child. Of course, in kindergarten the child will learn a lot. But know that education and upbringing is a two-way process, in it parents and carers work together. Do not blame the educational function on the shoulders of teachers, do it yourself more with children.
The methods of teaching and learning something new should have a game form. Train as if playing with a baby. Do not tell him the phrases “must”, “must”. Let him get used to learning from the position of "interesting." Instill a craving for learning, find a form of the game so that the kid himself constantly strives to play it.
Pay attention to speech
Do not stop calmly in development if the child speaks clearly. Pay attention to his speech, compare with an adult. Recommendations to children and parents from speech therapists indicate that the child’s vocabulary should always be replenished. He must learn to form his thoughts correctly. Play games with your child that require the inclusion of imagination, introduce new words, and use methods that develop the child’s speech. Do not stop as soon as the child has learned the basic words, introduce new concepts, replenish the vocabulary. Do not think that at school he will learn everything himself. Remember how many people can not express their thoughts, have a meager vocabulary. Do not leave the solution to this problem for the school.
Speech therapist's recommendations to parents:
- At an early age, examine the formation of the speech apparatus in a child. There are times when children need to trim the frenum of the tongue. The speech therapist examines the articulation apparatus and gives recommendations.
- Do not forget to perform articulation gymnastics.
- With a child you need to talk only correctly. Do not use “children's words” in your speech. A child, hearing from you various incorrect expressions, on the contrary, repeats them more often.
- Children hearing babble from adults have speech problems as well as difficulties with thinking. The better, the sharper the speech, the more correct the letter will be in the future.
Parent recommendations for raising a sense of responsibility
From a very young age, it is necessary to instill a sense of responsibility in children. To do this, give the child the right to vote, in particularly important cases, give the right to choose. In matters that he is able to solve himself, the choice is his. But where it is about his well-being, he has the right only to vote, the choice is for adults. We decide for him, but at the same time show that this is inevitable.
The recommendations of parents of preschool children indicate the need to enable the child to be responsible for his actions from an early age. Inspire him that, having gone to school, he will carry out homework, the responsibility for this will rest with him. When the baby begins to attend school, do not reproach him with homework. Do not follow the progress, and then check the finished tasks. If from the first days you will be sitting with him for lessons, this burden will fall on your shoulders forever. Children often use this as a weapon against their parents, they can blackmail, exploit their parents in the performance of tasks.
You will avoid many troubles if you are not interested in the smallest details, but make it clear that this responsibility is entirely on the child. No one argues that help and prompting is necessary, but let the child learn himself! Let him from an early age be responsible for his actions and their consequences. But do not forget to praise for the results achieved. This helps the baby to establish himself in his own importance.
Recommendations of parents on raising a sense of responsibility (they are given by those who have extensive experience raising foster children):
- Encourage initiative. Does the child want to wash the dishes with you? Put a stool near and wash together! Have a desire to clean the house? Hand him a vacuum cleaner. Naturally, the process will drag on, but let the child feel like an adult, be proud of his achievements. Let him feel responsible for the order in the house.
- It is important that the instructions are feasible, otherwise the result will be only tears. Better than many words is a personal example. Accustoming to responsibility, control your actions, behavior and words, because the baby is sure to copy everything. You cannot always be near your child, but explaining how to act in a given situation is quite possible.
- Parents' recommendations on the topic of responsibility also affect relationships with elders. Do not scream, because mom is sleeping, do not make noise, because my grandmother has a headache. It is important that the child understands that not only should they take care of him, he should also give his love to loved ones and others.
- For each act, give an appropriate explanation. “You scattered, you clean”, “Broke it?” It's a pity, but we can’t buy such a toy anymore. ”
- Explain to the kid that you need to approach your promises very responsibly. Do not forget to confirm this with your own examples.
- Always give an alternative, a choice in a particular situation. Offer one or the other: porridge or cottage cheese with sour cream for breakfast, trousers or jeans outside ... The truth is simple: a sense of responsibility is formed by examples, and the child should be responsible for the decisions made. As a result of many years of practice, a responsible person will grow up who in life will be able to be responsible for his actions.
A turning point in the life of every baby is admission to school. The school process dramatically changes the way of life: you need to work hard and systematically, obey all sorts of standards, observe the daily routine, and fulfill the instructions of the teacher. Each first grader, along with a sense of enthusiasm for his growing up, also experiences confusion, anxiety and tension. At this time, adaptation occurs. Recommendations to parents received from experienced teachers and psychologists will help the child not to get lost in the adult school world and get used to the situation faster. Adaptation is a lengthy process, and if for someone it lasts a month, some get used to changing their lifestyle throughout the first grade. Difficulties during this period are experienced not only by children, but also by parents and teachers. We must act together to facilitate this process.
Adults should support the child in the desire to communicate with classmates, learn something new, create comfortable conditions for classes. Parents can do a lot for their child to enjoy going to school. First of all, this refers to the requirements. Forget about authoritarian methods, try to be a friend for the baby during this period. Do not ask from the threshold what mark he received. To begin with, take an interest in the fact that today he learned something new and interesting, with whom he made friends, what he did in the lessons. If children can’t immediately give sensible answers, you don’t need to get upset and scold them. Do not show your annoyance. The kid is psychologically reconstructed from kindergarten to school. The main recommendations for parents in the fall: monitor the baby’s health, take more walks with him, because the day begins to decline sharply, and lack of sun also affects brain activity. Never force to sit down for lessons until the child completely has a rest from school. A minimum should pass 3-4 hours after class.
There is no place for fear
The main recommendations of the psychologist to parents:
- The kid should not be afraid of mistakes. This panic fear can completely discourage the desire to study.
- Give the opportunity to make mistakes and help in fixing errors. Inspire that everyone is mistaken, but with hard work they achieve the result.
- The feeling of fear suppresses initiative in everything: not only to learn, but simply to enjoy life. Remind your child of the well-known proverbs "Learn from mistakes," "He who does nothing is not mistaken."
- Never compare with others. Praise for personal accomplishments. Let the child be himself. And love him for who he is. So he will be confident in your support in any life situation.
- Recommendations to teachers, parents indicate that you never need to compare boys and girls. These are two completely different worlds that feel, perceive information in different ways. Typically, girls are older in biological age than their peers.
- Remember that your child is not your copy. He will not learn as you once did. Take it for granted. Do not scold or call offensive words for the inability to do something.
- Show more attention to the child. Rejoice with him even the smallest successes, do not report for failures. Be in everything else. And then even the innermost kid will trust you, not friends in the yard.
The following recommendations for parents on the development of children will be useful for every day:
- If you suddenly have to chastise the child for some kind of misconduct, never use expressions such as "You are all," "Forever you," "Always you." Tell him that he is always good, but it was precisely today that he did something wrong and wrong.
- Never part in a quarrel without reconciling after a conflict. Make peace first, and then go on about your business.
- Instill in your child a love of home. May he always happily return home. Do not forget to say, coming from somewhere: "How nice, warm and comfortable we have."
- To enrich the spiritual, read books aloud with your children more often, even with teenagers. A good book will bring you even closer.
- In disputes with children, sometimes give way to them.The child must know that sometimes he is right. So in the future he will learn to give in to other people, to accept defeats and mistakes.
- Remember to always admire and cheer. Confidence is born in those cases when you are often told “I believe in you”, “You will succeed” “Amazing! You have achieved this. ” But do not forget about criticism. Sometimes it needs to be combined with praise.
- The most important life qualities that parents are simply obliged to instill in a child are resourcefulness, responsibility, respect.
A strong, hardy personality will help to bring up all the recommendations mentioned to parents. The kid will give a lot of strength to school, and the support and help of parents will be simply necessary for him. Finally, here are a few basic parenting tips:
- When communicating with a child, do not undermine those authorities in which he believes. It's his choice.
- Be always consistent in your decisions. Do not prohibit doing what was previously allowed.
- Do not demand what the baby cannot do. If in any school subject there are difficulties, help to understand, and with the smallest achievements do not forget to praise.
- Use body caress more often, hug, kiss your child.
- Be an example to him in everything.
- Make as few comments as possible.
- Do not humiliate the child with punishments, use this only in extreme cases.