Vyacheslav Smirnov is a teacher of yoga and related disciplines with more than 15 years of experience. He is a doctor by education. Currently engaged in reflexology. In 2004 he became the world champion in yoga sport.
A bit about the coach
Vyacheslav Smirnov was born on April 6, 1977 in Kiev. He studied at the Kiev Military Medical Academy, which he graduated with honors. Separately graduated from reflexology and acupuncture. He studied yoga practices with the most famous domestic and foreign teachers:
- Fabio Andrico.
- Reinhard Hammenthaller.
- Victor Van Coutin.
- Professor Park Jae Woo.
- Angela Farmer
- Andrey Lappa.
- Sergei Sobolenko.
- Sui Mintana.
- Sergei Sidortsov.
- Laura the Evangelists.
Smirnov Vyacheslav began his career with martial arts. Later, a love of yoga appeared. The main areas: tai chi and hatha yoga.
Difficult life circumstances led to Vyacheslav Smirnov falling into Eastern spiritual practices. Yoga therapy was his salvation after several sports injuries and accidents. The famous athlete and coach several times found himself dying. After a long stay in hospitals, the state of health was greatly shaken. Medication could only support the condition, and in some cases even worsened the situation.
The athlete has his own vision of doing yoga and qigong. He believes that every practicing yogi should develop his own style, listen to his body and mind. Only in this way can real results be achieved.
As an instructor, he convinces his students that he must look for his own path through trial and error. Each organism is unique, and as a trainer, Vyacheslav tries to pick up a key to him.
Yoga Center Vyacheslav Smirnov
Be Happy Yoga Center is located in the center of the capital of Ukraine at the metro station: Teatralnaya, ul. Pushkinskaya, building 19 b. In the heart of a bustling metropolis, you will find an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. The windows of the club overlook the green courtyard. Here you will be personally met by the founder of the club, a wonderful coach and just a wonderful person, Vyacheslav Smirnov. Yoga in Kiev is gaining more and more popularity. Clients of the trainer are students with an active lifestyle, young mothers with children, business women, business men. Be Happy Center is a place for beginners as well as experienced people. Smirnov Vyacheslav conducts classes for advanced students. He is engaged with people who have extensive experience in this type of activity. Training with Vyacheslav is a symbiosis of techniques such as qigong, yoga, energy and psychotechnical practices.
The studio employs exclusively professionals with many years of experience. They know everything about the interaction between people and will help you feel all the states that this or that technique suggests.
Mistakes practicing yoga according to Smirnov
Around the classes in spiritual and energy practices, many misconceptions arose:
- Do not immediately pursue flexibility. Everything needs to be done carefully and gradually. Eastern practices involve a lot of patience. Trying to make faster, higher, stronger, a person may not improve his health condition, but, on the contrary, exacerbate existing problems.
- Violation of diet, daily routine. A person who has begun to practice yoga should understand that everything works in a complex and nothing else. Harmony can be achieved by moving in three directions: training the nervous system, body and breathing.
- Many people consider yoga a religion. But this is not so. Practice teaches common sense in relation to one's own body and psyche.
- Yoga classes involve pain and many stretch marks. Many people do not even know how many different exercises from Hatha Yoga they do in a day. For example, yawning or sipping.
- Have to give up meat and become a vegetarian. Naturally, there are nutritional recommendations for practicing yoga. But each organism is individual, and no one has the right to impose such a line of behavior. In the club, trainers give general recommendations on a healthy diet. Those who wish can make a more detailed diet, taking into account the state of health. There is a nuance: many who practice yoga at deep levels, themselves refuse meat.
- To engage, you need to have good physical fitness. This is not true - both children and senior citizens can practice yoga. Classes are shown to people with various types of diseases. The only note - in case of serious health problems, individual lessons with a trainer are shown.
Yoga for Athletes - Trainer Opinion
Today yoga is recommended for athletes in order to get rid of muscle tension. And many technicians are really able to cope with this problem, increase overall efficiency. The main thing is to follow the rules and practice consciously. You can not take yoga as a kind of relaxing gymnastics. Illiterate exercises for a long time can lead you to a hospital bed.
Vyacheslav Smirnov: “Yoga”
The book describes a system of classes in oriental energy practices, which includes the experience of masters of antiquity and modern medical areas. Bonus - a technique for working with psychotechnics. The book is a guide to self-development. The author encourages the reader to become as self-sufficient as possible. Smirnov believes that a person should identify those aspects of his personality that are necessary in order to become healthy and effective.
The famous instructor sincerely believes that energy practices can radically change your life and raise it to a quality level.