Eurolining walls, ceilings, as well as other parts of the premises and outbuildings, can improve the interior without significant loss of usable area. In addition, this equipment is environmentally friendly, has a lot of variations both in color and texture. Consider the types of this finishing material and how to install it.
Lining finishing refers to the arrangement of premises made of natural materials. Preliminary, the structure is treated with a special protective compound. The lining installation is facilitated by the presence of grooves and fixing spikes, and the external aesthetic design will decorate any interior.
The most popular sizes of the material in question are the following parameters - 12/96/2000 millimeters. Euro lining finishing is easy to install, makes it possible to hide minor surface defects, does not require special maintenance. Between themselves, the types of lining differ in parameters, depending on the wood used. Of the natural species, pine, cedar, oak and other hardwoods are most often used. There is also an analogue of PVC on the market, but it does not apply to natural samples, it does not have such high quality. It is allowed to use budget options to equip the interior of the room, and it is advisable to equip the external walls or facade with material from natural hardwood varieties, which is not afraid of moisture and an aggressive external environment.
Cladding involves the choice of one of the classes for which This material is subdivided. The following categories are distinguished:
- The elite class "extra" has no defects and is made from natural selected materials.
- Category "A" suggests the presence of minor defects that do not affect the quality parameters.
- Type “B” - may have knots and other characteristic defects in its structure.
- Class "C" is the worst category, not suitable for decorative decoration, mainly used for arranging household and non-residential premises.
Decorating a house with pine lining
The most commonly used material is pine. It has a reasonable price and good quality characteristics. This finish provides sufficient strength with a relatively low specific gravity. Drying the material takes less time than a similar hardwood procedure.
Pine resin serves as an excellent preservative, preventing the formation of fungi and mold. In addition, this material refers to environmentally friendly products, fills the room with a pleasant and natural aroma.
Benefits of Coniferous Varieties
Decorating a loggia loggia or other rooms with softwood material has a number of undeniable advantages:
- Attractive appearance and unique texture.
- Long service life, subject to recommended manipulations in terms of processing the product with special impregnating compounds.
- Light weight.
- A wide range of products on the market.
- Affordable price.
- Simplicity in processing, installation and service.
DIY do-it-yourself lining
It is first necessary to level the walls. For installation, a crate is used, which is installed at a right angle with respect to the direction of the lining. On perfectly flat surfaces, you can do without crate.
The next step is to determine the direction of the finish. By type, this operation is divided into vertical, horizontal or angular stacking. The first option allows you to visually increase the height of the ceiling, the second version affects the increase in the total amount of space. The corner lining of the euro-lining gives the interior an original style and design.
- Fixing material to the crate or special staples. In the second case, the fasteners are connected using the provided grooves.
- Hidden fastening is a self-tapping screw screwed into the spike of the finishing material. In this case, the next element disguises the screw head, blocking it with a groove.
- Fastening the lining with self-tapping screws through special wooden dowels.
Finishing with eurolining, the photo of which is presented below, requires compliance with certain rules for storing material and preparing the workplace:
- The lining is stored in a clean, dry room, without temperature changes, excluding direct sunlight and moisture.
- To purchase the material with optimal parameters, it must be removed from the package 48 hours before the proposed installation.
- Before installation, remove dust with a damp and clean rag.
- They are treated with antiseptic agents that protect the material from fungal and mold formations.
- After drying of the material, the installation is carried out at a temperature not lower than +5 degrees Celsius and a humidity level above 60%.
- The final preparatory stage will be the calculation of the amount of material, taking into account the dimensions of the board, the size of the grooves and reducing the working width of each panel.
Decorating the balcony with an eurolining provides for the preliminary creation of a lathing. Features of its design are given below:
- Mounting should be carried out exclusively on a flat surface.
- On the walls of brick, concrete or metal, the manufacture of a lathing will be required.
- You can fix the frame of wooden battens to the walls, ceiling or floor.
- The thickness of the crate is at least 20-30 millimeters, and the distance between the working elements is taken at least 400 mm.
The lathing itself is a set of wooden planks in the form of a frame, which not only plays the role of a foundation for finishing with eurolining, but also creates ventilation in the created space between the finishing elements.
To extend the life of the cladding and maintain its optimum properties, it is recommended that it be properly serviced. This area includes the following manipulations:
- Avoidance of excessive moisture in the room, as a result of which the panels can become deformed or lose their visual appeal.
- As protective compositions, natural impregnations, varnishes and oils are used. They can be applied after installation of the material, updating the appearance of the cladding.
- Eurolining, treated with an antiseptic with the inclusion of boric salt, can be used to equip saunas, baths and building facades.
Caring for the material in question does not imply the use of abrasives. It is enough to wipe the walls with a damp cloth soaked in soapy water. Solvents are used locally to remove complex stains. After cleaning, the surface is treated with special varnish or oil.