Do not hide the fact that the situation in the Russian Federation is beginning to heat up. Against the backdrop of the World Cup, the State Duma is beginning to promote a law on raising the retirement age, the welfare of citizens is getting lower every year, and people below the poverty line are already more than 20%. Based on this, many begin to look for ways to retreat. Therefore, people think about the question: how to go abroad?
Where do people from Russia go?
The most popular online searches are trips to Europe and North America. Just enter the words “how to leave” (abroad) in the search box, you can see that people tend to leave for Canada, the United States, Germany, Israel, Australia and even Poland. Although, it would seem, Poland is very close, but what is better there? Obviously, the countries of Europe, although they have a much smaller supply of resources, they are not so "large", and indeed "rot", they have the highest standard of living in the world. Only this is enough to answer the question: why and why Russian citizens go abroad. All you have to do is visit Europe once, when the desire to return immediately disappears.
Types of Immigrants
Despite all the advantages of Western countries, not everyone is ready to leave their homeland forever. Of course, there are those who with joy will forever forget the place where he was born. Some citizens only want to look beyond the former Iron Curtain. Those who ask whether it is possible to go abroad are conditionally divided into:
- people who want to obtain citizenship of another country and stay there forever;
- applicants who want to get the best education in the European standard;
- tourists (although their number in Russia every year less and less);
- those with a business or work abroad.
Tourist trips to European countries. Where to go to relax?
To begin with, we will consider the easiest way to travel to the countries of the European Union. First of all, you need to get an important document - a Schengen visa. With its help, anyone can visit any of the 26 countries of the Schengen zone. It will be issued to every person who submits the necessary documents and will meet all the requirements.
Getting the right to short-term entry into the EU is quite simple. The receipt procedures may vary, but in general they are similar. If your budget does not allow you to visit expensive countries, such as Germany or France, then try to choose a less expensive country, for example, Poland or the Czech Republic. Also, for tourism, you can choose a state from among those that are not included in the Schengen zone.
First you need to decide where you go on a trip. Less costly options will be Albania, Serbia and Montenegro, Moldova. If you have a little more money, then be sure to get a Schengen visa. With her, you can go abroad to such wonderful and at the same time inexpensive countries. For example, Slovenia, Slovakia, Greece, Hungary and many others will be a good choice. It is possible and even necessary to go abroad, as this is an important part of a person's socio-cultural development. Traveling around the world, people learn to understand other nations, their culture and traditions.
How to get a Schengen visa yourself? What documents are needed for this?
If you decide to make this document, then you need to understand if you want to visit one country or several. If there are more than one, then you must specify the first country. It is also allowed to indicate the country in which the total number of days spent will be the largest. If you are wondering how to go abroad, it is worth exploring all the possible options.
It is necessary to carefully approach the issue of collecting the necessary documents. You should also follow the official website of the embassy. Some changes may be made to the submission of documents. It is usually necessary to provide:
- International passport. This document is in any case very useful. If you urgently need to go somewhere, then your passport will come in handy. It is recommended to make a new document, as it is issued immediately for 10 years. There are two ways to get a passport. The first is on the public services website. To do this, you will need to prepare a tax identification number (TIN) and a pension certificate. After confirming the data, the registration will be approved. Next, you need to fill out the application form, attaching a photo to it, after which you need to wait for a response from the Federal Migration Service. After receiving the ticket, go to the passport office. This will save a ton of time in queues, but on the other hand, the appointed time may not be entirely suitable for you. In this case, it will be necessary to adjust and cancel other important matters. The second way is to immediately go to the passport office. It takes a little more time, but it will be easier to fit this action into your schedule. The issue price is 3500 rubles.
- Visa application form. Its receipt is standard for all adult citizens. It is worth noting that you need to receive a questionnaire of the country you are going to go to and apply for a visa at the appropriate embassy. Most countries and their consulates have long begun to provide their services electronically, but some still require a personal presence even at the first stage of the survey. Before the trip, be sure to clarify this question! Usually the site contains examples of completed forms, there should be no problems with this. Choose one of the allowed languages and start entering your data. Electronic documents can be corrected in the future, but paper copies need to be replaced. The main thing is do not worry, they will not do anything for you for a couple of damaged forms. Two photographs must also be attached to the document and put two signatures (three for a multiple entry visa).
- Photocards. Read the photo requirements carefully. Size and quantity must match the requirements. They should be fresh enough (not older than one year). Usually this is one photo for the questionnaire and one more for the passport.
- Paid visa application check. For residents of the Russian Federation, the price of this document is 35 euros. This is one of the smallest expenses for a trip to the country of the Schengen area. If you are in a hurry, then you can draw up this tax faster, but then the price will increase to 70 euros. To make a payment, you need to find out how the state accepts payments and in what currency. If the embassy requires cash, then they must be in good condition, without scuffs and other mechanical damage.
- Medical insurance. If the embassy is not sure whether the traveler has enough money to maintain health, then it will not issue a visa. The smallest allowable insurance amount is 30 thousand euros. Insurance must be valid in each of the 26 countries of the Schengen Union. On average, this document takes about 2,000 rubles.
- Proof of residence. Just go and rent an apartment on the spot will not work. Reservation of a hotel or other place of stay for the whole trip is required. You need a printout of a confirmation from the owner of the housing, which you rent, which will indicate the date of entry and exit, name and surname (as in the identity card).
- Confirmation of material well-being. This includes bank statements, a statement of income from the employer, a 2-personal income tax document, and any traveler's checks. A one day stay in the Schengen area costs about 40 euros (about 3 thousand rubles), but if you have already paid for the hotel, the amount can be reduced. Inquiries should be no more than six months ago. If there is not enough money, then you need to provide a letter and a certificate of the sponsor.
- Confirmation of the purpose of the trip. Usually, round-trip tickets are enough for this. If you decide to go by car, then it requires insurance and a description of the route. Also, proof of return may be a birth certificate of children, marriage, documents for housing or other real estate, a certificate from the university or from work. Most consulates of various states require the translation of these papers.
Where to apply for a visa? Terms for its receipt
The most classic way of applying is traditionally considered a live queue. You can sign up for it by calling the embassy on the phone. Most people prefer to do this over the Internet. For this, there are many courier services, which will significantly increase the cost of a visa.
The average time for obtaining a permit is one week. An urgent visa can be obtained within three business days. In this case, it is necessary to take into account holidays for certain states, including the Russian Federation. You will not have any problems if you apply two to three weeks before the intended trip.
In recent years, quite often you can hear the phrase: "I want to go abroad." Many people are afraid of going through such a procedure, however, according to statistics, 99% of applicants receive a Schengen visa, subject to all the rules.
How to go to study abroad?
Today it is one of the most pressing issues for applicants. Consider the question of where to go to study abroad on the example of Poland.
This is one of the best options in the ratio of price - quality. This state provides an excellent opportunity to receive a diploma of two samples - Polish and British. People who have gone abroad to study have a huge advantage, since the British diploma is recognized worldwide, more than others. Better not to come up with opportunities. How to go abroad if you don’t know the language? If you don’t know, we’ll tell you, if you don’t know how, we will teach! On the basis of Polish universities, there are many integration platforms for students from other countries. Thus, you have the opportunity to get an education at universities in Krakow, Poznan, Warsaw and many other beautiful Polish cities.
What is the advantage of studying abroad?
If the above is not enough for you, then there is always something to add. Education in European state universities is free if there are places for foreigners in the chosen institution. If you have a certificate of origin from the selected country, then it is still much easier. With it you can get a 30% discount if there are no places for visitors. Reception of documents begins even before graduation. Thus, you save a lot of time.
Also in foreign universities (for example, in the same Polish) there is no concept of entrance exams. Before training in an institution you will be trained according to the stipulated program.
Among other things, European students have one huge advantage. Pupils have the right to work in the country of study without restrictions. You do not need to get a patent or work permit, just find it and make money. This fact eliminates the high cost of living in a foreign country - you can earn no less than any other European. If you decide where to go abroad before deciding, study all possible options and choose the one that best suits your requirements and preferences.
Student enrollment in budget universities in Poland
Higher educational institutions of this state are distinguished by their flexibility. During the year, there are two sets of students at once - winter and summer. As in other universities, there is a full-time and part-time education. Five days are designed for full-time students. With non-stationary training, classes take place on Saturday and Sunday, occupying the entire day off.
The academic year is divided into two semesters. Winter - starts in October and ends in February. Summer - runs from February to September. Each semester lasts approximately three months and is divided into 15 weeks of study.
The financial side of the issue is the most discussed topic of going abroad. You will be surprised, but studying in Warsaw is cheaper than in Moscow. If you choose Polish teaching, then one semester will cost you 700-850 euros. This is about 100-125 thousand rubles per year. We will give a comparison to study for one year at Moscow State University, you will need 350 thousand rubles. This despite the fact that the Lomonosov University is the only one of all Russian universities that is included in the world rankings (95th place in the top 100 according to QS Word). So why get into endless debts? Of course, for another country you need to take language courses, but their price is not more than 200 euros per month. There can no longer be questions about where to study. It remains only to decide where you can go abroad to receive a quality education.
What documents are needed to enter another country?
If you have already decided where you want to go, then you can only be congratulated. The matter remains small. The following documents must be collected:
- Certificate of secondary education, undergraduate diploma.
- Photocopy of an identity document (biometric passport, passport).
- All kinds of recommendations, information on qualifications and training.
- Completed application form.
- Photo. As in the case of obtaining a Schengen visa, you need to clarify the required number, as well as their size. It is usually required that your face occupies at least 70% and no more than 80% of the entire photo.
- If you want to study in English, then you must pass the TOEFL 500 test. After receiving its results, attach them to the rest of the documents.
- Medical insurance. The cornerstone of all European countries. As in the past case, it must correspond to all Schengen countries and be valid all the time of stay. For Poland, the amount of insurance is much less than for other EU countries.
- A letter with your motivation. This is the most creative part of preparing for admission abroad. In it you must state why you want to go to another state, why you chose this country and this university. This is perhaps the most important part of collecting admission documents. Based on this letter, a decision will be issued on whether it is possible to go abroad or not. The issue must be taken seriously so that no one doubts your firm intentions.
Finally - the most important thing!
If you are already in a hurry to inform your friends and relatives about your intentions on the Internet, then do not forget about spelling. You need to know how to write: goes abroad or abroad. Never forget that “abroad” is a foreign country, that is, it is a noun. In this case, the word is spelled together. And if we talk directly about what is abroad - separately. Is it possible to go abroad - this is one question, but nobody wants to hit the dirt in the face.