Unfortunately, the human body loses its strength over the years, which means that the beauty of youth can disappear in the blink of an eye and leave beautiful ladies without a single chance to return to their former splendor.
The first sign that the metabolic processes of the body are disturbed is the detection of senile spots on the body on the skin. Sadly, the appearance of pigment marks is most often associated with the aging of the body.
What it is?
Senile spots on the skin (in scientific terms, senile lentigo) can have different sizes and shapes. The first pigmentation mainly spreads to the skin of the face, neck and décolleté. Few people will be delighted with such changes in their appearance - unpleasant spots cause disorders and headaches for a large number of ladies at a respectable age.
Further in the article, we will talk about the causes of the appearance and how to get rid of senile spots on the skin.
Where the roots of the problem grow
Where does pigmentation come from? Four reasons for senile spots on the skin can be identified here (photo of examples can be seen in the article):
- First, it is logical to assume that aging is the key to solving this problem at number one. Being in an environment unfavorable for him, the body gets tired of fighting and eventually begins to accumulate toxins instead of eliminating them with the help of internal organs. As a result of a lost fight, we see a reflection of this process on the epidermis. That is why we can observe how the skin loses evenness of color.
- Secondly, the abuse of solar bathrooms. Sun rays negatively affect the upper layer of the epidermis, which leads to an unbalanced production of melanin and, therefore, causes senile brown spots on the skin.
- Thirdly, the lack of vitamins C and PP, which in large quantities can be found in acidic fruits, herbs, carrots, beef liver and other products, negatively affects the appearance.
- Fourth, diseases of the internal organs, which are responsible for the state of the epidermis and its color, play an important role in the formation of dark senile spots on the skin.
It's important to know
If you find senile spots on the skin of your hands, face, neck or décolleté, do not rush to sound the alarm and fight them yourself. The reasons for the appearance can only be determined by a qualified specialist. Therefore, if pigmentation is a concern, consult your healthcare provider immediately.
How to eliminate senile pigmentation in the cabin
Experienced specialists in the field of cosmetology know how easy it is to remove age-related changes in the form of senile spots on the skin - for this they have a whole arsenal of procedures at their disposal.
In the salon you can get rid of pigmentation on the face, head, legs - on any part of the body. The following cosmetic manipulations are recognized as the most effective:
- Superficial chemical peeling. Such a procedure is done at any age. It helps to easily get rid of senile spots throughout the body. The main active ingredient in this procedure is fruit acid.
- Phototherapy - helps to get rid of the problem through the use of light pulses.
- Laser resurfacing. This procedure completely removes the signs of unwanted senile spots on the skin. As a result of such exposure, the skin acquires great firmness, elasticity and amazing smoothness, worthy of Hollywood stars.
You should not choose any of these procedures yourself. After all, only an experienced specialist will be able to make the right choice individually. After he carefully inspects the problem area and gets acquainted with the state of your health and lifestyle, he will appoint you a suitable procedure. Such caution is understandable - any of these procedures carries a whole plume of contraindications.
How to solve a problem with cosmetics: an overview of popular products
If you do not want to resort to hardware procedures, you can use one of the proven whitening products from a trusted manufacturer.
It is most convenient to remove senile spots on the skin (a photo of this defect can be found in the article) using high-quality whitening creams. Beauticians and their clients distinguish two creams that showed the best result in this matter:
- Clinicians Complex. A noticeable result can be observed after two weeks of regular use of the cream. The use of the product consists in applying it in a thin layer to the skin twice a day. According to customer reviews, the cream helps get rid of even pigmented scars. It has a significant advantage - despite the high efficiency, the product does not tend to dry the skin.
- Donell Super Skin. It is a cream gel for washing. It has a unique composition in which the active amino acids are most accurately selected - they can affect the production of melanin. Thus, the tool affects the old formation and helps to prevent new age spots. Prevention and treatment in one bottle.
There are other well-proven tools that help cope with age-related pigment prints. The following is a list of the most effective remedies that have received numerous responses from women of different age categories:
- Iklen serum with rucinol from Novera (French manufacturer);
- Whitening Anti Spots Fluid Concentrate Frais Monde (Italian manufacturer);
- bleaching emulsion Depiderm Intensive from Uriage (France);
- secret concentrate from a German manufacturer of CNC called White Secret Concentrate;
- corrective agent from the French manufacturer Ducray called Melascreen;
- Daily scrub whitening from Adonia Organics (American manufacturer);
- mask with the effect of intense whitening effect Cleansing Nose Mask Mud from Dizao (China);
- a high-performance whitening toner called Whitening Toner from Chinese manufacturer Herborist.
Of course, if you are not a supporter of salon and cosmetic methods, then, perhaps, you will be interested in folk remedies to combat pigmentation.
We fight with senile spots folk remedies
It is worth mentioning right away, if you do not use folk traditions in tandem with other cosmetic procedures, their effectiveness will significantly decrease. You can achieve a positive result, but it will take much more time than usual.
From generation to generation, these tools prove their effectiveness, so they are not subject to doubt. However, do not forget that the impact will be slow.
The most highly effective remedies for age spots are the following:
- Castor oil. Castor oil is usually mixed with lemon juice, observing equal portions. The product must be applied to the problem area and maintained for at least two hours. Then the excess is wet with a napkin.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice. A natural product is diluted with water in the following proportions: ten tablespoons of liquid are taken per spoon. Such a solution is used as a daily wash toner.
- Kefir. Wiping the epidermis with a fresh product on a daily basis will be beneficial.
- A mixture of cucumber and parsley juices, taken in equal proportions. It is recommended for use as a tonic after morning awakening and before bedtime.
- Aloe juice. It is recommended for use in its pure form. It can also serve as an additive to any cosmetic product.
- Mask of potato starch. It is prepared by diluting dry matter with lemon juice to a pasty state. The product is aged for half an hour after application. Then it must be washed off with warm water. It is recommended to carry out these manipulations three times a week.
- Grapefruit juice. Wipe pigment spots with this tool will help significantly brighten them. Large pigment spots as a result of prolonged use become less noticeable, and small ones completely disappear without a trace.
Many people who have repeatedly looked for ways to get rid of senile spots on the skin say that the most quick and effective way to get rid of unpleasant formations are salon procedures. For example, the same chemical type peeling gives the result after the first session.
The most consistent result was observed with laser resurfacing. However, this method will not be affordable for average Russian citizens, and rehabilitation after the procedure is rather painful and unpleasant. Among salon masters, phototherapy is now considered an outdated procedure, so it is practically not done (a laser or peeling is used instead).
Cosmetics selected in accordance with the reviews of cosmetologists and their customers also effectively eliminate ugly spots on the skin. But their value again exceeds the budget of the average population. And the best effect, judging by the reviews, can be achieved using a series of funds from foreign manufacturers at the same time.
Folk remedies are also very popular. Mostly appreciated, their availability. The effectiveness of such methods can only be seen with time, and few like to wait.
It is always worth remembering that beautiful skin is the dignity of any woman. Pigmented spots spoil the appearance and mood of the fair sex. Choose a method to your liking and do not close your eyes to problems, because the sooner you start to deal with them, the better!