Pasta with sausages in a slow cooker is a dish that is almost impossible to spoil. That is why it is recommended to cook it for beginner housewives. It is also a very convenient option for those who simply do not have time to prepare complex dishes. Not only is it simple and quick to prepare, it is also very tasty, and quite satisfying. And what a universal! Pasta with sausages in the slow cooker can be served for dinner, lunch, and breakfast. This dish will please the husband and will appeal to the children.
Kids really love this dish. Especially if you buy some fancy noodles. But if you need to cook pasta with sausages in a slow cooker for a child, then it is better to approach the choice of ingredients with all seriousness. Firstly, vermicelli should be made only from durum wheat, and secondly, sausages must be of the highest quality.
Sausage Macaroni Recipe
To prepare such a dish you need quite a bit:
- pasta - about 400 g;
- two sausages;
- two eggs;
- butter - a tablespoon;
- salt and herbs to taste.
Even a teenager can cook pasta with sausages in a slow cooker. So you can safely proceed.
- First you need to pour the pasta into the bowl, and then pour water so that it covers them a little.
- Now you need to add salt, mix and turn on the miracle oven in the "Steam cooking" mode.
- Cooking time depends on the type of vermicelli and the model of the unit. This usually takes about ten to twenty minutes.
- From above, you need to install a steaming container, put sausages, well-washed eggs there and you can go about your business until the set time passes.
- When the pasta is ready, you need to add butter to them.
Everything, the dish is ready! It remains only to clean the testicles and arrange everything on plates. You can decorate the dish with fresh herbs.
Pasta with sausages in a slow cooker is very easy to prepare, but this dish will delight you with its excellent taste and completely relieve hunger. For a meal, you can serve a salad of fresh or pickled vegetables.
Pasta with sausages and herbs
The ingredients are quite simple and do not need to be precisely proportioned. The quantity is determined only by your appetite and the number of eaters:
- a pack of pasta;
- vegetable oil;
Let's start the process:
- Sausages need to be rid of skins and cut into rings.
- Put the slow cooker into the "Frying" mode so that it warms up, then grease the bowl with oil and put the chopped sausages there.
- Switch the miracle oven to the "Extinguishing" mode for five to seven minutes. As soon as the sausages are lightly browned, they can be filled with vermicelli and pour it all with boiling water so that half the pasta remains above the water.
- Salt everything, mix and close the lid.
After about three minutes, you should look into the slow cooker and mix the contents. And after the signal, the dish is ready. It can be laid out on plates and decorated with greens.
Pasta with sausages and cheese
- 300 g pasta;
- 5 sausages;
- 100 g of cheese;
- 1 liter of water;
- a tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- salt to taste.
- To begin with, oil is poured into the bowl, then water and all this is salted.
- Set the mode "Cooking" and boil water.
- Pour pasta into the bowl and cook them for about ten minutes, and then thoroughly washed under running water. For this, it is best to use a colander.
- The bowl of the multicooker must be lubricated with vegetable oil and spread there sausages cut into 2 equal parts.
- The cheese is ground on a coarse grater.
- Now the miracle oven must be switched to the "Frying" mode and cooking sausages under a closed lid for about five minutes.
- Sausages are turned over, pasta is put in a bowl and all this is covered with hard cheese.
- The slow cooker must be left in the same mode and the dish cooked for another five minutes, after which it can be served at the table.