Day by day, AliExpress is gaining more and more popularity among online buyers from all over the world. Shopping at Aliexpress has long been a pleasant tradition for many. It is understandable, because sometimes quite high-quality goods are offered here for little money. However, far from all are experienced buyers and do not know much. In this article, we will tell you how to change reviews on Aliexpress, how to get your money back if you don’t receive the goods, and also consider other important nuances of making purchases in this online hypermarket.
AliExpress Online Hypermarket
AliExpress is the largest Chinese online hypermarket with a huge selection of products. "Aliexpress" is an online store where you can buy, without exaggeration, everything: from large equipment to underwear, children's toys, cosmetics and much, much more. This electronic platform is aimed at the foreign market, has some similarities with eBay, but in contrast, it sells only new products that were not in use. To assess the full scale of this store, imagine a regular Chinese store and multiply the number of its assortment by hundreds of thousands, because it is precisely so many small shops that sell on Aliexpress.
"Aliexpress" is an online store that has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Large selection of products.
- You can find a product at a more favorable price, since the same product can be sold by several different sellers.
- Frequent discounts on Aliexpress.
- You can talk with the seller and ask him all your questions, even if you have not placed an order.
- Buyers are well protected. Despite the fact that the goods are sent only after full payment, the money does not immediately go to the seller, they are blocked by the system, and if you receive defective goods, deliver them later than the declared time or do not receive the goods, you can return your money.
- There is a special website "Aliexpress" in Russian, which makes the interface of the online store convenient and understandable for Russian-speaking users of the Network.
- Many ways to pay for an order.
- Selling the same goods, sellers complicate the search for something new and unique in the store.
- Sale of goods in large lots of 10, 100 pieces. Despite the undoubted benefit of a wholesale purchase, this is unnecessary for retail customers.
- The Chinese origin of the goods negatively affects their quality: things can come defective. In this case, you will need to issue a return to "Aliexpress".
- Long free delivery (the average time of free delivery in Russia for different sellers and depending on the region ranges from 14 to 60 days). Often, as practice shows, if a product has not arrived in Russia within 40 days, it is unlikely to arrive. But there are exceptions, which we will talk about later. Of course, the seller of such a product deserves a negative review, but it’s better not to rush it so as not to think about how to change the feedback to “Aliexpress” if the product still arrived.
How to choose goods on AliExpress?
For example, you want to buy a bag. To do this, register on the site "Aliexpress". In Russian, however, the translation will be somewhat clumsy, and often just ridiculous and funny, but it’s not scary, the main thing is that the meaning is clear. This site is located at: http://en.aliexpress.com/.
Then in the line "I'm looking for" enter "bag", so you will find most of the goods in this category. In addition, you can use the navigation on the left, select the appropriate section. If you use the English version of the site, then it is best to search the English word "bag" (bag).
In general, the navigation on the site is convenient and clear, built on the principle of navigation of most standard online stores, for example, to buy dresses of the desired length, color, style, etc. choose the category “Clothing for Women”, then from the drop-down list - the desired type of dress, then you will be redirected to the page with the selected dresses, where you can additionally choose the size, pattern, style, length, type of sleeves, neckline, color, fabric and other parameters.
If you want a specific thing, it is better to use such search filters, so you will save your time and do not buy a bunch of unnecessary things. Although, it may be necessary, since the products with Aliexpress are very popular. But sometimes you can type a completely non-specific blurry query in the search bar of the site, for example, “dress” (this is if the buyer has not really decided what kind of dress he needs). Daily discounts on "Aliexpress" presented in the "Last Minute" section will allow pricks of conscience not to sting you so much for making unforeseen purchases.
Shipping Types on Aliexpress
Free shipping is the best option if the price of the ordered product is low for you and you are ready to wait. The number of types of free delivery on the site is constantly growing. For each product, each specific seller offers a list of delivery options, which you can find on the checkout page and select your preferred one.
The most popular type of free shipping is China Post Air Mail. Its terms range from 22-60 days.
In addition to using postal services, Chinese sellers often resort to the help of logistics companies using the so-called sellers shipping method. Sometimes such services deliver goods faster than mail, but more often - vice versa. According to statistics, goods sent to these methods do not reach more often than goods sent by air mail.
In addition to free, when buying any product, you can choose a paid delivery method. It is appropriate to use it if you ordered a very expensive or fragile thing that must be carefully delivered as soon as possible. For cheap things, it is not profitable to use paid delivery, because then the delivery price can several times exceed the price of the ordered thing.
Bulky items such as furniture, for example, are also paid for, but we strongly do not recommend ordering furniture from China, since it is very expensive. Such delivery costs more than $ 100, if its price is less - this is a scam. Neither the post office nor courier services will undertake delivery of the parcel, the total weight of which exceeds 31 kg. This is the fate of special cargo services.
What to do if the goods have not arrived
It happens that the goods do not arrive, delivered at the wrong time. For such cases, customer protection is provided. It lies in the fact that in the tab "My orders" on the page of each paid item is a countdown that the seller has allocated for the delivery of goods. According to the rules, the goods must arrive within this specified period. If this does not happen, open a dispute. After opening the dispute, you will communicate and seek a compromise with the seller, which may be to extend the delivery time, full or partial refund of the cost of goods, etc.
Remember the main rule: never confirm receipt of the goods until they are in your hands, even if the seller asks. No decent seller will ask you to confirm the arrival of the goods in advance, if this happens, ignore such requests. In addition, if the product did not arrive at all, you can leave an angry review about the seller. But what if the product is even late, but has arrived or the conflict with the seller has been settled? Then the question arises of how to change the reviews to Aliexpress.
First of all, you need to do this only if the seller completely atoned for his guilt, and not because he asked you so: let others also know what it feels like to deal with him! In addition, when the opposite situation is possible: corrections require the positive feedback given earlier.
How to change reviews on "Aliexpress"?
It is recommended not to rush to give feedback to sellers for the goods, because you can leave a response within 30 days after confirming receipt of the goods, and you can change it only once! To do this, go to the feedback manager tab - Manage Feedback -> Active Feedback, select the desired product and click "Report Abuse".
Just be careful, and purchases on Aliexpress will bring you only joy.