Autumn Fair is a magical event where you can meet homemade cakes, unimaginably beautiful crafts, vibrant dance numbers and theme songs. The scenario of the autumn fair will create an incredible holiday for children, from preschool to graduates.
The autumn fair at school is a fascinating celebration that brings together elementary and senior classes. Everyone is engaged in design, comes up with interesting productions and original dishes to surprise teachers and their classmates. The scenario of the autumn fair at the school consists of several main points:
- Preparation for the holiday. To make the event grandiose, it is best to use the assembly hall or the long hall on the ground floor. For registration, you will need many tables - one for each class.
- In the center of the room, you need to lay out the carpet in order to use it for a performance. Holding a holiday in the assembly hall will greatly simplify this task.
- The beginning of the holiday is the collection of classes in the room, waiting for the performance of the host of the script.
- In between competitions, dances and songs, students can walk through the assembly hall and the corridor, trying refreshments and acquiring crafts.
Start of the celebration
The scenario of the autumn fair begins with the appearance of two presenters - a guy and a girl. They are dressed up in themed costumes, which can be decorated with golden oak leaves or artificial berries.
Host # 1: "Dear guests! We officially declare that the autumn fair is open! This year you will find a fascinating program, fragrant pies and competitions in the best traditions."
Host # 2 : “Look how the sun shines brightly! On such a warm day, we will read a rich harvest and praise the holiday just like in Russia!”
Host # 1: "A noisy fair meets you at our school bazaar! Nuts, crafts, fruit baskets - help yourself and enjoy natural gifts."
A golden-haired girl of 9-10 years old (in an elegant dress) runs out onto the stage to the presenters. According to the scenario of the autumn fair, the baby holds out a fruit basket, to which pieces of paper are tied.
Host # 2: “Beautiful Autumn has come to us and informed us that it’s time to start the celebration!”
Girl : "The rules are simple: I pull out one fruit and announce speeches. Today you will be surprised, because I have prepared for you a real noisy festival. Well, are you ready?"
Facilitators help the audience by encouraging students with the words “Ready, ready!”. After which the curly-haired baby takes out the first fruit and announces: "Parade of the whirlwinds!".
According to the scenario of the autumn fair, scurry-raiders in Russian folk costumes appear on the stage. One has a lute, another has a flute, and the third will change into a bear. They begin to dance and sing autumn ditties to cheerful music. For instance:
Skoromokh No. 1 : "This fall we are meeting you and your harvest."
Skoromokh No. 2 : "Let's say together with you: Autumn, you are beautiful, golden!".
Break for the fun fair
After the performance, the presenters announce that the autumn fair is officially open. The idea of the script is simple: as soon as the performance ends, funny music is turned on, several jesters run out onto the stage: someone twists a hoop, someone dances with ribbons, and someone shows a pantomime. At this time, children from all classes can go to the fair tents, try refreshments or purchase crafts.
Holding an autumn fair is an amazing event, because here children can tell about their creative talents and share their skillful crafts. As a rule, schools do not prohibit the sale of handicrafts. It can be pies, homemade jam, clay pots, amber beads, ikebana.
In order not to offend children, you can pre-distribute tokens that they can spend on the purchase of free crafts. For example, the tokens will be gold in color and with the school number. They will be issued at the entrance to the assembly hall and only 3 pieces per student.
Contests are the best part
An autumn fair for children held at a school or kindergarten will be remembered for many years. After all, with proper organization, you can arrange real fun, safe and exciting.
Competition number 1 . Take yours. Three volunteers for each team are selected by lot. To ensure that everything is honest, try to select opponents of the same age so that there is no advantage and advantage. A large basin with water is installed in the hall and clean apples are lowered there. The task of each participant is to catch an apple with his teeth, without using his hands, in one minute. The team that collected the most fruits wins.
Competition number 2. Racing. Here, teams are not needed, because everyone is for himself. Give out one bag for each participant. Build the children in a row and tell them to put the bags on their feet. The winner is the participant who is the fastest to slip on two legs to the finish line.
There is another interesting contest that will appeal to children of all ages. It is held throughout the holiday. Each class should have its own tree of paper and polystyrene attached to the tent. For the entire autumn fair, you need to find decorated leaflets with the original emblem, which are subsequently attached to the tree. The prize is given to the class that collected the most leaves for the entire event. They can also be obtained for competitions and for participation in dance shows.
How to decorate an assembly hall
The design of the autumn fair should be thematic. You must admit that snowflakes will cause bewilderment in children, because everyone knows that autumn is the golden season of the year, characterized by bright and unimaginable colors. To simplify the task of designing the autumn fair, you can entrust the creation of jewelry to all classes. For example, many elementary school children in the labor lessons make original fakes. They can create 10 leaves or make a beautiful rain of flowers.
Original ways to decorate:
- Herbarium is a budget option. The collection of branches of red mountain ash, fallen colorful leaves is a fascinating activity. In addition, they can be glued to any fabric and rope, and then decorate the entire assembly hall. If the room has columns, then you can make incredible patterns of birds from leaflets. The main thing is not to use over-dried equipment - there is a risk that they will crumble before the start of the celebration. On each table, you can create a unique ikebana from flowers and beautiful twigs. It is not forbidden to use artificial flowers - so you can save your inventory until next year.
- Applications. Use patterns to cut out colorful leaflets. They can be sewn with a single thread to create a unique autumn rain. Hang the decoration along the wall on a double-sided tape, and if possible, then to increase the effect, you can paint the applications with fluorescent paint in silver, gold color.
- Braided items from twine. The dishes that are wrapped in brown twine look original. In the course you can use everything: bottles, and unnecessary cans, and glasses.
- Wreaths of dried flowers. And to make the holiday look more impressive, you can create huge letters that would broadcast that all the children are present at the autumn fair.
What to wear at the event
It doesn’t matter what the scenario of the autumn fair is spelled out: a matinee in the preparatory group or a grand celebration at school. Participants must be dressed appropriately:
- You should not choose gray suits. This is a bright celebration, and not at all a dull and boring event.
- Decorate a dress or t-shirt with leaflets, thematic flowers. You can use artificial plants painted in the desired color at home. To give children an incentive to dress up, arrange a contest for the best costume. Let the students vote during the event, and at the end of the autumn fair, the presenters will take stock. Winners will receive prizes and certificates.
- Allow the girls to use bright makeup. If, according to the scenario, the autumn fair is held in kindergarten, then girls can be butterflies, and boys can be pumpkins or fruit baskets.
Crafts for the autumn fair can be used completely original. For example, in between competitions, children can visit the exhibition corner, where students hang out their thematic paintings from leaves, pasta or cereals.
- Bright portrait. Contour the female face. Complete the picture with leaves, gluing them to the place where the curls should have been.
- Animals. Autumn leaflets are a real find for needlewomen and needlewomen. From them you can create the image of any bird or animal. It is enough to use colored paper and glue together with flowers and leaves.
- Leaf fall. And again, bright and colorful leaves. Select the most dense, beautiful and attractive details. Glue them on the thread so that between each leaf there is a distance of at least 5 centimeters. Such rain or leaf fall can be used as an original decoration.
Crafts at the autumn fair can be sold, exchanged, or simply shown to all students. You can make an original vase from twigs, and those who are engaged in pottery craftsmanship can present decorated ceramic pots or vases at the event.
A real fair is always held with refreshments. Set the table or give each class a task to present the best dish for the competition. Let the students make a unique fruit basket, bake a bright berry pie, make homemade jam or marmalade. All children love sweets, therefore it is not forbidden to treat each other with juicy fruits, delicious sweets or hot tea with homemade cakes.
Features of the event in kindergarten
The scenario of the autumn fair, although it can give an unforgettable experience, however, it contains some nuances. For example, it is much more difficult to organize small children, and sometimes they do not understand what educators require from them. They only admire the opportunity to put on a bright suit and get another gift, so you need to make the celebration as simplified as possible. First, don't be afraid to use dances and songs. Secondly, children should participate in light contests. For example, go through a simple baton and put an apple in a basket.
What school holiday can take place without a disco? Give children the opportunity to have fun from the heart to the fiery music. Let the time at school not allow you to hold the celebration until late, but after a busy concert and exciting competitions, the children will definitely be delighted with the crazy autumn dances.