What is the importance of a document such as a driver’s resume? Everyone knows the answer to this question. More and more domestic companies are adopting the experience of foreign companies in terms of finding new employees. Therefore, if earlier the writing of the resume was mainly done by office workers, now this document is necessary for all applicants without exception.
Including technical positions. Therefore, the resume of the driver of the forwarder is not a tribute to fashion, but an urgent need.
It should also be remembered that many large companies operating in the freight market, including those at the international level, are from Western Europe.
Features resume driver
The main goal, which takes time to write a resume, is simple - to get the opportunity to personally interview the HR manager for an interview.
They study, get to know him within two to three minutes, so professional skills and abilities should immediately “catch the eye”. By the way, it is advisable to prepare a similar document in English for a personnel officer from a foreign company. Such a move will immediately attract attention.
The main rules that it is desirable to observe during work on the resume for the driver are:
- The volume of the document should not exceed one page;
- It must be printed on a computer, you do not need to write it by hand. The size must be at least 11th;
- you need to specify as much contact information as possible so that the employer has the opportunity to contact through different channels;
- dates are placed on the left and text on the right;
- there should not be any negative information;
- you need to specify only the information that will help the employer understand, push him to the idea that he needs this person;
- the most detailed (since the most important) part of the driver’s resume should be information on employment. It is necessary to give her maximum space, be sure to indicate everything in chronological order, starting from the last place of work. It is necessary to write briefly what the company was doing, and indicate in more detail the main responsibilities;
- proofreading. Let a familiar person read the resume, evaluate it. At the same time, you can search for errors in the text;
- if there were big breaks in work, you need to specify the reasons;
- you need to try not to write banal, boring phrases;
- no need to indicate your hobbies and hobbies;
- It is important to indicate the date when the resume was written.
The main sections that a driver’s resume should be composed of
When preparing the document, you can use the following scheme:
- In the "header" indicate the name of the document, write your personal data and contacts a little lower.
- It is necessary to indicate in which area the applicant is oriented very well, to describe his specialization.
- At this point, you need to write about your education, continuing education courses.
- Additional Information. It is justified to write about knowledge of languages, computer skills.
- Information that may be additionally useful to the employer (at the choice of the applicant).
For fidelity, you can order to write a good resume with a specialist. You can, for example, turn to one of the content exchanges located on the Internet.