For over a century, dolls have remained the main toy for girls of any age. Thanks to games with them, children get the necessary experience for further adulthood. And, in principle, there is no difference what kind of dolls they are and what size they are.
Dolls Monster High: furniture, photos, characters
Recently, the once beloved dolls of Barbie, Winx and others have been replaced by designer new-fashioned Monster High dolls. Girls increasingly prefer to play with them. What really attracts children in them is hard to say, but the fact remains - Monster High is popular.
But no matter how fashionable and interesting dolls are, playing them is just so boring. I would like to add a bunch of new clothes and, of course, create for them my own unique interior with beautiful furniture and various accessories. In addition, children like to create new things on their own or together with their parents, so they show their creative abilities.
Making furniture for Monster High dolls with your own hands is quite easy and fast, while the result of the work will be magnificent without any visible effort. All that is needed to create is a simple material and tool and a bit of imagination and creativity.
And before turning to the answer to the question of how to make Monster High furniture, we will consider the main characters of this series. This will help determine both the furniture necessary for the character and the colors and decorations.
A bit about the most popular characters
To date, there are more than 40 Monster High dolls. And they are all completely different. The main characters are considered the following representatives of the Monster High universe:
- Draculaura. It’s easy to guess the origin of this central hero. From her father, in addition to her name, she received intolerance to sunlight and sharp long fangs. Its indispensable attribute is an umbrella. But despite a close family relationship with the worst vampire, Draculaura is a responsive, cheerful girl who hates even the sight of blood. She turned 1559 years old, she has a favorite pet - a bat named Count Magnificent. Preferred colors in furniture and interior - black and pink.
- Frankie Stein. And here to guess who is the ancestor of the girl is very simple. This is the youngest student of the Monster High school. The girls are only 15 days old, but she is so cute, friendly and inquisitive that she has already won the hearts of many similar monsters. Making furniture for dolls for this heroine Monster High, it is necessary to adhere to such colors: blue, black, red.
- Blue Lagoon. A girl with membranes between fingers and interesting fish-shaped ears is a descendant of sea monsters. She is not particularly adapted for life on land, but thanks to a special cream for skin lubrication, she manages to attend her favorite school with her friends. In the interior he prefers such colors as turquoise, purple, green, black.
- Claudine Woolf. And this is the daughter of the most terrible werewolf in the world. Claudine always looks great, she has a lot of fashionable clothes, and she is well versed in all the newfangled designer gadgets. And fangs and wolf ears give her appearance an eccentric appearance. In furniture, the girl prefers all shades of blue and black.
- Cleo de Nile. This is an Egyptian princess, striving to always look perfect. Despite all her selfishness, she is kind to her friends, but she requires unquestioning obedience from the rest. When making furniture for dolls for a Cleo doll (Monster High), it is best to use all shades of yellow, as well as black and golden tones.
- Deuce Gorgon. This handsome guy is the son of the Gorgon jellyfish. He puts his snake hair in a mohawk and constantly wears sunglasses so as not to turn anyone into a stone statue. Gives preference to such colors in the interior as green, black and red.
- Invisie billy. This is the son of an invisible man. And in order to look more bright, he has to make every effort. He likes all shades of blue.
You got acquainted with the color preferences of the dolls in the interior. Now consider how to make furniture for Monster High dolls with your own hands.
The benefits of homemade furniture
Today, toy stores offer a large selection of different doll accessories. But some parents with children want to make furniture for Monster High dolls with their own hands. There can be many reasons, here are the four main ones:
- Poor and short-lived toys are often found on the shelves. And it’s easier to do something yourself than to throw out the purchased item in two days.
- Some live in small towns where there are no children's stores, and even if desired, parents cannot purchase Monster High doll furniture for their children.
- With your own hands, a toy made will cost much cheaper and more interesting than purchased furniture.
- Many are simply interested in the process of creating things with their own hands.
How to build a house?
Before you make furniture for your Monster High dolls with your own hands, you should think about where to place it. Of course, in the dollhouse. It is difficult to build it, you only need shoe boxes or a sheet of plywood.
- From the boxes: shoe boxes can be of completely different sizes. They just need to be folded in any desired sequence and glued, or fixed with a construction stapler. Each box is a separate room, the house can be two-, three- and five-story. It remains only to glue the wallpaper and decorate the walls and floor.
- From plywood: partitions, walls, roof and back of the house should be cut from plywood sheet. Connect all parts together. Paste wallpaper on the walls, lay a carpet on the floor.
And now, when the doll house is ready, you can safely proceed to the manufacture of the furniture itself from improvised materials.
Making furniture for Monster High
You can put any furniture in the dollhouse : beds, sofas, cabinets, cabinets, tables and chairs, and much more. We will now consider the most popular interior items. You can do the rest based on these instructions.
To make a capacious cabinet, you will need:
- smooth wooden stick;
- shoe box;
- stationery scissors;
- colored paper;
- metal wire;
- Take the lid from under the shoe box, cut off the thick edges.
- Cut the lid itself into two parts - these are the future cabinet doors.
- Paste the resulting doors with colored paper of the character's preferred color. Attach an evenly cut foil to one of the doors - this is a mirror.
- Stick the doors onto the box in the same way as the lid itself.
- Glue the remaining parts of the cabinet with colored paper.
- Make small holes in the doors, insert handles made of wire into them.
- From a wooden stick, make a support on which there will be hangers with clothes.
- Build shelves from matchboxes.
- strong cardboard;
- needle with thread;
- wooden skewers;
- stationery knife ;
- foam rubber;
- acrylic paint;
- fabric of the required color.
- Cut the chair seat of the required size out of cardboard - it can be of any shape (round, square, rectangular).
- Glue foam on top of the seat.
- Cut the same legs out of wooden skewers, glue them on the back of the seat.
- Upholst the seat with cloth.
- Stool legs paint and varnish.
- By the same principle, you can make a table for dolls Monster High. The countertop is best made from plywood sheet. You have to paint and varnish the whole table.
- plywood sheet;
- foam rubber;
- the cloth;
- acrylic paint;
- Draw on the paper the headboard and its base, cut the details according to these patterns from the plywood sheet.
- Fix the details of the bed together with glue.
- Glue foam rubber to the bench, cover it with a cloth.
- Paint the remaining parts with paint, then apply varnish.
- Sew a sheet, blanket and pillows from the remaining fabric and foam.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to give your children a real fairy tale.