There are no people absolutely happy. There are no people completely unhappy. That is, in the life of everyone, joyful events alternate with periodically appearing troubles.
The peculiarity of a person is the perception of happiness as a given, but we consider negative moments as an undeserved insult inflicted by fate, which is almost impossible to survive. Therefore, we easily fall into a spleen and readily drown in a bad mood. Is this really necessary? Or is it just the wrong attitude that can be changed?
Still, the answer will be close to the fact that succumbing to stress, panic and other options for surrendering oneself to troubles is completely impossible.
You can restore a good mood, improve and strengthen the state of mind. The main thing is to want it. How to cheer yourself up?
1. Evaluate what happened to you from an objective point of view. That is, make sure that all your relatives are alive and well, that you yourself have arms and legs that can be used to combat any problems. And then compare your situation with those who are attached to a wheelchair or have just lost your loved one. All troubles are relative and temporary. And if they can be survived, then they definitely will not succeed in breaking us! With such a philosophy it is much easier to go through life than with the philosophy of an alarmist and a weak-minded person.
2. Think about the future in a positive way. Do not start from the problem that has arisen before you as from the first step leading forward. Look at her as the last line left in the past. You must not lose faith and the dream of a good future. Because it is they who give us strength for further struggle and survival in difficult conditions.
An excellent psychological move that is responsible for how to cheer yourself up is to visualize your happy future. Imagination is endless and sometimes able to work miracles, drawing motives for future events: for example, going on a date, moving to your own house or even trips to the islands.
In order to understand how to cheer yourself up quickly and efficiently, you can schematically reduce the whole mechanism of thoughts and feelings to the following algorithm :
- Realize that you are melancholy and decide to change your position by effort of will ;
- Look at your problems from the side , as if this situation did not happen to you, but to another person. Then evaluate it objectively will be more likely. But the causes of bad mood just lie in the subjective perception of life circumstances. Therefore, a judicious perception of the facts is quite capable of helping just as judiciously find a way out of the situation.
- Come up with solutions to your problem , and try to find as many of them as possible, including completely unthinkable ones, such as moving to Kamchatka. From a huge variety, it will be easier to choose intelligent solutions and realize their real feasibility and realism. It is important. This is already able to help throw the mountain off your shoulders and stop perceiving the situation as hopeless.
- Then turn on your imagination and paint pictures in pleasant colors: think positively about tomorrow, with the confidence that all problems are over and you need to be prepared for an active life and work. You will immediately feel that it has become morally easier and your mood has improved.
- Well, start acting ! Having passed the difficult period of sadness and depression, you can already begin constructive actions to eliminate the consequences of the unfortunate "yesterday" and the construction of a happy "tomorrow". A positive mood should become your ally: the success of many events is determined by a good and positive attitude.
How to cheer yourself up or natural anti-depressants
- The favorite music;
- goodies like chocolate, honey, nuts, grapes or, for example, even chili peppers. Do not be surprised at such an inconsistent list. The fact is that all these products contain endorphins, also known as “hormones of happiness”;
- Fintes, exercise, or any other physical activity;
- meeting with old friends. Call them for homemade pizza. Believe me, while you are preparing pizza in anticipation of the arrival of a noisy company, a lot will fall into your right places in your head;
- a smile. Just smile in front of the mirror and try to recall some good memories. Look in the mirror again so that the muscles remember the state of the smile. Further, the impulse reaches the brain and the mood begins to stabilize. Verified
- Personal diary;
- a trip to the hairdresser;