First of all, it should be said that to achieve an excellent stretch in strength to everyone, regardless of how old a person is and to which sex he belongs. There are many confirmations to this fact, and exceptions are made only by people who have a special anatomical structure, but there are very few of them, so the chances of being in this group are practically zero. So how to sit on the twine from scratch? If there are no contraindications due to injuries, the first thing to start with is to create your personal training schedule.
When will the result be?
A considerable proportion of those who previously tried to do the exercises, but did not achieve the desired success, attribute their failure to age, lack of time and limited capacity of their body. In fact, the reason for the most part lies in the fact that many newcomers who are interested in how to sit on the twine from scratch, wanted to get the desired stretch as quickly as possible, while spending as little time as possible. We want to immediately warn against this approach - too intense efforts in this case are inappropriate and even harmful. Stretching to sit on the twine should be gradual, but constant. Therefore, be patient and tune in to get the result. And how much time it takes to get the result depends more on the individual characteristics of the body structure, and not on the intensity and frequency of training.
Before you begin the exercises
During their classes, you need to perform exercises until the moment when you feel a “pulling” weak pain. It should never be harsh. As soon as strong discomfort appears, immediately stop training, otherwise muscle tear may occur - the thing is very painful and extremely unpleasant.
How can I sit on the twine without first warming up the muscles? No way! A good preliminary workout is the key to a successful result. Therefore, just before doing stretching exercises, it will be great if you make a short run, and if weather conditions do not allow it, squats or jumping rope are suitable. And you can simply take a hot bath for 10-15 minutes. For final muscle training, perform swings with straight legs. Remember that the purpose of this exercise is not to raise your leg as high as possible, but to warm it up well. Specialists who are well aware of how to sit on the twine from scratch also recommend kneading the joints and ligaments, as these parts of the body also take part in doing the twine. Therefore, rotation should be done with the leg bent at the knee, first clockwise, and then counterclockwise. Then rotate the housing.
How to sit on the twine from scratch. Basic exercises:
- Rifts. Standing, spread your legs wide and 30 times smoothly sit on your left or right foot. Try to keep the body straight and as close to the floor as possible.
- Lunges. Bend one leg at the knee and set it forward, while the second leg should be straightened and laid back. The back is straight. Now make 30 springy movements up and down on each leg.
- Butterfly. Sitting on the floor, bring your feet together and your knees to the sides. Then make springy movements with your knees, trying to get them to the floor. In this case, you can help yourself with your hands. This exercise also needs to be done 30 times.
- Tilts forward. Sit and stretch your legs together forward. Try to reach your socks with your hands and push your chest to your knees. You cannot help yourself and bend your legs! In the lowest position, linger longer. Run 3 times.
- Sideways tilts. Now, remaining in a sitting position, you can spread your legs as much as possible and make inclinations to each of them, and also forward - between them. 30 times.
At the end of this complex, try to sit on the twine and stay in the lower position for as long as you can. It is advisable to make several approaches. Now, carefully rise and shake each of the legs in turn, thereby relieving the accumulated tension.